No Titan shards in Greater Banquet Crystals

Shabb710Shabb710 Member Posts: 25
edited December 2023 in General Discussion
It seems there weren’t any titan shards in the Greater Banquet Crystals on the day of the event 12/20. This had since been corrected but many people open the majority and spend most units on day 1 of the banquet event. It seems we were all missing out on a very sought after item, even though they were listed in the description. Here are screen shots of the drop rates the day of the crystal release to prove it.

Comments

• Shabb710Shabb710 Member Posts: 25

• OldManHopOldManHop Member Posts: 294 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    My bonus drops have all been trash.
    Complete waste of units.

I find it kind of hilarious that they've got us gambling for dopamine while only awarding disappointment.

Let's be real, all anyone wants from a holiday event in a game is stuff that can't be gotten any other time. The rest is just a cherry on top.
  • GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Member Posts: 36,488 ★★★★★
    They were in there. They told us there was an issue with the Drop Rates list during the Live Stream.
  • Wong_98Wong_98 Member Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    They were in there. On 12/20 I got 600 shards which brought me to being being 100 shards away from a crystal
  • MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Member Posts: 4,836 ★★★★★
    They were always in the crystal. The drop rates for titan shards were incorrectly grouped together with 7* shards.
    Okay, thanks guys. Guess I just had bad luck with them after opening 25+ and never received any.
    I’m 200 shards away from a fully formed so I was mainly hunting them. Got concerned when I looked at the drop rates and didn’t see them there.
  • MagonusMagonus Member Posts: 528 ★★★
    i got some 7* Titan shards! I think lower progression (like me, CAV) benefit more from an event like this