**May 8th - HOT FIX INCOMING**
Hey Summoners,
A Hot Fix will be pushed to all stores shortly. This will address a bug causing crashes on some iOS devices. Please keep an eye out and update when you're able.
Thank you!
Options

Auto fight not sticking

I noticed this morning on both my iPad and iPhone that Autofight wasn't staying engaged. I would select autofight in one fight and it would turn off automatically before the next fight. Has anyone else experienced this?

Comments

• Options
    I’m having the same problem this morning. I can turn auto fight on at the fight matchup screen and then it is off when the fight starts. I hit auto fight again for the duration of the fight, but at the next matchup screen it is off again on its own.
    iPhone 7 Plus
    iCrazy1 (ingame)
  • Options
    jcruz2133jcruz2133 Posts: 152
    This has happened to me a few times in game as well. I just kept playing through it until it finally stopped one day. Happened for at least 3 days on my account.
  • Options
    KhanMedinaKhanMedina Posts: 927 ★★★
    You're in a quest that expired, like Halls of Fortune or Healing, right? It happens when the quest you are in has run out of time, but you're still trying to complete it. It stops happening once you quit or finish. Very frustrating when trying to finish up a quest at work and you can no longer use auto-attack. Has been going on for weeks, and mods aren't even replying with the info I just gave.
  • Options
    It’s stopped for me now. It was on a Halls of Healig quest that was timing out.