**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is it possible for an Alliance to have a Forum page/thread for discussion?

AquarDragon65AquarDragon65 Posts: 189
edited December 2017 in General Discussion
So I am on an Alliance that uses line app only... for team discussion. We don't use Facebook as many of us don't trust FB for security issues (myself included - I had ID theft that used FB as a major source of info - lost & cost over $15k +++)!

But the line-app has major limitations:
- 90 character limit
- limited history and records of past posts
- weekly erasure of past posts
- current operating practices of speedy chat between members on non-Alliance -related topics... aka: chatting!!!
- 25-friend/contacts limit in a 30-member Alliance??!!!

So I ask if there is a way for an Alliance to have a dedicated page for extended discussions?

I post this on general discussions and not suggestions because I believe I'm not alone in my desire to see this happen!

And I believe more Players will see it here as opposed to Suggestions!

Thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    DarkestDestroyerDarkestDestroyer Posts: 2,875 ★★★★★
    Use the notes page for important info.

Create BG chats.

No need to have 30 individual members as friends when your in groups etc.

My chats/etc don't get erased.

Line app works fine.
  • Options
    Use the notes page for important info.

Create BG chats.

No need to have 30 individual members as friends when your in groups etc.

My chats/etc don't get erased.

Line app works fine.

Thanks for Your Opinion!
    My opinion is not yours and our chats have a limit of about the last 15-25 posts and then nothing (use android... maybe apple-OS is different).
    BG chats also disappear after BG ends.

And you didn't answer my question... so... "No Soup for You!!!" Lol ;)
  • Options
    ManiacalMeManiacalMe Posts: 57
    Where are you seeing a 90 character limit? I've been using it for at least 2 years and I know I've typed almost full pages in Line.

This guy is right though. Notes are easily accessible. Polls can be created to vote on issues or for rank up options. We have BG chats a global chat and a command chat for the leader and officers to discuss issues or decide the future.

I can go weeks back into the chat history. I'm not sure what Line app you're using but it doesn't seem like the one we all have. The only thing it doesn't do is help with paths in AQ/AW and calculate your prestige like ClanHQ does.
  • Options
    roastedbagelroastedbagel Posts: 347 ★★★
    It's completely non viable to create a separate page for every alliance on this forum. There prob isn't even a website in existence with that capability. It'd have to be a custom web app and they have many more priorities to deal with than that.

Maybe try a different chat app like groupme.
  • Options
    Noob-ness mistake... I thought "line-app" referred to the discussion line at the bottom of the game screen.
  • Options
    NOOOOOOOOPEEEEENOOOOOOOOPEEEEE Posts: 2,803 ★★★★★
    Use discord
  • Options
    Line is an app you have to download outside the game, you are referring to the in game chat, which is garbage.
  • Options
    GbSarkarGbSarkar Posts: 1,075 ★★★
    This was possible in the old vB forum. Not here unfortunately
  • Options
    KUROKURO Posts: 104
    Noob-ness mistake... I thought "line-app" referred to the discussion line at the bottom of the game screen.

Give a soup to the first person who has answered your question.