Is this the worst 7* in the GGC

2»

Comments

• Drake2078Drake2078 Member Posts: 918 ★★★
    I got Shocker, from the final solo milestone not a GGC pull.
  • Suros_moonSuros_moon Member Posts: 473 ★★★
    I pulled and awakened him which is better than just pulling him so Im happy I guess. He isnt my beloved Prof X but it’s alright
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Member Posts: 506 ★★
    I really wanted Professor X. I would have been really torn who to r3 between Prof X, duped Bishop, or duped Storm OG.
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★

Hot take here's my list

Shocker
    Diablo
    Adam
    Prof X
    Moon Dragon
    Sandman

Prof X >> Everyone else

Cuz I got him
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 7,879 ★★★★★
    Guys Is prof x still great and relevant? i know he is good, but is he good for battlegrounds? Seems liks a forgotten champ (He used to be top mutant when he was released)
  • TJ107TJ107 Member Posts: 93

I'd say diablo is

Diablo’s second best pull in the gifted crystal 😑 (Adam>Diablo>Shocker)

• GAMEOVERJamesGAMEOVERJames Member Posts: 905 ★★★
    Emilia90 said:

ahmynuts said:

I got Adam Warlock…

So you got the best one
    I don’t think so….his play style is too aggressive, and not practical at all…..
    @GAMEOVERJames its not impractical at all. Lots of players have showcased how to use him and there’s tons of ways to keep it up. I’ve done a lot of testing with him and he hits like a truck and he was killing it in battlegrounds even as a r3 6*. If you know when to time the strikers and specials he can do a lot. He can also do some Necro fights pretty easily too. His pod is also great in a pinch
    Any suggestion on the play style of Adam? I checked the video on YouTube and it seems to me all I need to do is to keep very aggressive during the fight, which is so uncomfortable….
  • BulmktBulmkt Member Posts: 1,609 ★★★★
    DrZola said:

I suppose I wound up with what I would consider among the best pair of pulls: Shocker and Shocker.

Adam and Adam would have been awesome, Adam and Shocker also pretty great.

I’m sorry for all the Sandman pulls. Oddly, I have a mate who pulled Adam and was disappointed he didn’t get Sandman—so there’s a world of weird preferences out there.

Dr. Zola

I pulled Adam. Shocker, Diablo and Prof X twice…zero complaints
  • RasiloverRasilover Member Posts: 1,473 ★★★★

I'd say diablo is

Quite possibly top 5 worst takes in 2023
  • SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Member Posts: 506 ★★
    Picked up a couple marketplace deals. I really want les Prof X. I went in thinking that I would be happy with any pull…knowing that if I dupped Sandy I’d be alright since he needs his dup apparently. First crystal was Diablo (I’m good with that). Then this beast showed up.