**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Christmas Day Paragon gift prediction

ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
Considering last year we got a 6* Abyss Nexus and sig stones for Paragon players I’m thinking Paragon players will likely get the same but maybe with more sig stones, or a 2-3 gem.

What do you think Paragon players will get?

Comments

• Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,551 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,994 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:
    I just checked it. Never going to happen lmao
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

DrZola said:
    I just checked it. Never going to happen lmao
    Nope. No way.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 ★★★★★
    lol that other thread is the real discussion. I wish I could delete this one now
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★
    At the time, that was a very fair gift.

Moving forward one full year paragon should receive at least 7* shards and valiant at least a full 7*.
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 3,301 ★★★★★
    My guess was an Abyss (and an AG) but if that was last year (the crystal at least although the AG wouldn't be relevant either) then I'm gonna say 7* crystal with a 1-2 rank up gem crystal. Valiant: Titan crystal with 1-2 generic gem, those are my guesses.
    Yes I'm probably wrong but a part of me is still hoping Kabam somehow saves this month after the massive L they gave us with the Banquet event.
  • Options
    __SF__ said:

Highly doubt a titan for valiant. lol. Be ready for a regular 7* and that’s pushing it. Maybe 10k 7* shard

That wouldn't make sense though. If they give Valiants a 7* basic or 10k shards then they would have to give Paragons an Abyss which was the same gift as last year. If they're dumb enough to actually do that knowing the game's economy has changed then Kabam is a lost cause.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,419 ★★★★★

__SF__ said:

Highly doubt a titan for valiant. lol. Be ready for a regular 7* and that’s pushing it. Maybe 10k 7* shard

That wouldn't make sense though. If they give Valiants a 7* basic or 10k shards then they would have to give Paragons an Abyss which was the same gift as last year. If they're dumb enough to actually do that knowing the game's economy has changed then Kabam is a lost cause.
    I agree, but I could still see it happening.
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

__SF__ said:

I agree, but I could still see it happening.
    I can see it happening too, Paragon is the new TB after all but I'm trying to be optimistic about this and hope they do the right thing after they screwed over Paragons and Valiants this bad with the Banquet event.
  • Options
    DrZola said:

Unfortunately, for long time Paragons, an Abyss Nexus is 550 7* shards (or in the worst case, 275 7* shards). A 6* AG is inventory filler.

The team knows this.

Dr. Zola

Exactly, an Abyss nexus or a generic gem at this point just means iso and probably another useless awakening for most of us who will be Valiants as soon as 8.4 drops.
  • Options
    FigueFigue Posts: 83
    __SF__ said:

i bet is going to be a 7* gifted guardians crystal for valiants haha plus a x200 6 star sig gem or something like that
  • Options
    I am genuinely trying to expect nothing for the Valiant gift so there won't be any negative feelings when I open it up since it is a gift after all. My faint realistic hope is 5k titan shards but I'm trying to not even hope for that lol
  • Options
    BeastDad said:

ahmynuts said:

I am genuinely trying to expect nothing for the Valiant gift so there won't be any negative feelings when I open it up since it is a gift after all. My faint realistic hope is 5k titan shards but I'm trying to not even hope for that lol

Like you I also need the titan shards, but for some reason 5k seems low for a Christmas gift.
    I think that too but if I hope for 10k and open up 5k then I'll be disappointed even though realistically I just logged into the game and got 5k titan shards
  • Options
    Giantwalrus56Giantwalrus56 Posts: 634 ★★★
    As much of a letdown an abyss nexus would be for a paragon like myself, I'm 0 for 5 on them chasing Kate Bishop, so I would enjoy another shot at missing her...
  • Options
    LawnchairLawnchair Posts: 46
    Hopefully some T4A..kabam has to know paragons goal is now to achieve 2 R3s ASAP to progress...will likely be a 7star basic and a 1-2crystal like others have already suggested..Kabams going to want paragons to either purchase their way to Valiant or do Necro til atleast spring cleaning
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    1 7* base crystal
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,328 ★★★★★
    7* selector please, I want shuri 😍
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    Fellas is it too much to ask for 7* basic crystal as a paragon?(Titan for Valiants)
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,221 ★★★★★
    Anything that is not RNG.
    Thats what I want but do not expect.
  • Options
    Wonderfulloser1948Wonderfulloser1948 Posts: 30
    edited December 2023
    if you expect disappointment you will never be disappointed.
    By Mj.
  • Options
    houndogακιhoundogακι Posts: 157
    5k or 7.5k titan shatds and 1-2 7* gem for paragons
    Titan crystal amd 2-3 gem for valiants
    https://youtu.be/hFDcoX7s6rE?si=BM-WY2TFdcuMy0jP
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    2 -3 gem ain't happening for us Paragon ppl lol they would make alot of us Valiant..wayyyy to easy for Kabam
  • Options

2 -3 gem ain't happening for us Paragon ppl lol they would make alot of us Valiant..wayyyy to easy for Kabam

Agreed. Plus it vitiates the efforts of those who played/spent to get Valiant already.

If it’s just 6* stuff, I’d hope for a rare champ selector or a 4-5 gem. But not a nexus.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    hydrogohardhydrogohard Posts: 219 ★★
    And typo I meant that would make alot of us Valiant lol