Who did you get from the 7* gifted guardians crystal?

2»

Comments

• Undead_BardUndead_Bard Member Posts: 11
    edited December 2023
    Shocker
    My alliance has been hyping up Adam and Shocker.
    I was hoping for Prof X or Diablo (b/c I run the full suicide masteries) ending up with Shocker.
    So all things considered feeling pretty chuffed about that pull.
    Edit: misspelled Diablo maybe thats why I didn't pull em.
  • BladeZero81BladeZero81 Member Posts: 93
    edited December 2023
    Shocker
    I got shocker from the summoner store purchase and then got shocker again from the solo banquet rewards. Hoping for Adam Warlock from the alliance milestone when we reach it.
  • ZsirhcZZsirhcZ Member Posts: 198
    Adam Warlock
    Adam. So happy to have a cosmic 7 star finally. Last 3 pulls were skill. Mantis dupe, Hawkeye, and Attuma.
  • SquammoSquammo Member Posts: 526 ★★★

Not sure what to think about this. He’s a great champ, but I’d much rather have had one of the others instead of his dupe.
  • spidyjedi84spidyjedi84 Member Posts: 364 ★★★
    Moon Dragon
    My alt got Adam Warlock.
  • Rayven5220Rayven5220 Member Posts: 2,090 ★★★★★
    Diablo and Adam warlock on my main.
    Sandyman on my alt.
  • VivavengerVivavenger Member Posts: 75
    Moon Dragon

Now i don't fear Emma Frost
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,283 ★★★★★
    Prof X
    I can't make my own thread so I'll post it here. Anyone notice how in Dragonmans sig the armor and fury are swapped?
  • captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Member Posts: 8,176 ★★★★★
    Prof X
    ahmynuts said:

I can't make my own thread so I'll post it here. Anyone notice how in Dragonmans sig the armor and fury are swapped?

If you're jailed you can't make posts? What else you are not allowed to to in jail?
  • ahmynutsahmynuts Member Posts: 7,283 ★★★★★
    Prof X

ahmynuts said:

If you're jailed you can't make posts? What else you are not allowed to to in jail?
    Can't make your own posts, can only comment once every 2 minutes and 30 seconds, and your signature is hidden (this is my second time in jail and I promise you I've been trying to figure out what this means but haven't yet)
  • frodo2377frodo2377 Member Posts: 315 ★★★
    Shocker
    Shocker and Adam Warlock.
  • psp742psp742 Member Posts: 2,544 ★★★★
    Moon Dragon
    From achieving 100% Solo Banquet rewards 7* Gifted Guardian Crystal pulled 7* Moondragon, and 100% Alliance Banquet rewards 7* Gifted Guardian is Diablo.
  • atlshamanatlshaman Member Posts: 6
    Shocker
    Prof X and Diablo. Then I duped Diablo from the paragon guardians crystal!

• hydrogohardhydrogohard Member Posts: 225 ★★
    Adam Warlock
    Adam Warlock 2x & Shocker
  • IllusionaryIllusionary Member Posts: 43
    Sandman
    I literally already had a 6 star r4 awakened Sandman lol..

Honestly I think he's objectively the worst pull in this crystal anyways; he genuinely just feels like a noodle. The initial buff he got was great, then they ruined it by basically taking away his greatest strength of being able to ramp up to actually good damage in longer fights. Unfortunate, man.
  • Manup456Manup456 Member Posts: 891 ★★★★
    Adam, ProfX, Shocker, Sandman and Diablo just didn’t get Moon Dragon