**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Help me male a necropolis team

Here is my champ roster, I would love suggestions on who to take into necro

I plan on bringing Kate with chavez, and maybe shuri. Any other suggestions/tips are appreciated

Comments

• Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 266 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    shuri chavez kate misty knight for sinergy and nick fury
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,208 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    Kate with chavez should be able to take full Titania path. Except maybe Omega Sentinel / Captain Brittan. Which is who I used my R2 shuri against. Then split into apoc path.

So Shuri should do Omega Sentinel / Cap Brittain/Apoc and Kate does Tigra and Herc I used shuri but you can use kate/chavez.

So team wise :

Kate
    Chavez
    Get shuri to R5
    Juggernaut (for grandmaster)
    Maybe Adam?

Kate can do the following that I KNOW works

Titania
    Airwalker
    Wiccan
    Psychoman
    Tigra
    Herc
    Sam
    Dragon Man (parry before his powergain returns = no power gain rest of fight)
    Cap america
    Nova

The other 4 fights are

Aarkus
    Omega Sentinel
    Cap Brittain
    Apoc

Chavez can do Aarkus so she isnt just a synergy.

For Omega sentinel im not sure if adam works only tested shuri. Cap brittain you could Kate I think if you are fine with reverse controls. Apoc is Apoc.

Grandmaster you can use anyone and juggernaut for last 30%
  • Options
    djr17djr17 Posts: 651 ★★★
    I see Kate and Chavez already have male relics, so maybe HB for Shuri should help Male what you've already got. Unless robots count as males then any tech relic would be fine.

You'll probably want Juggs for last phase GM. I did my run with Aegon, so I won't make a suggestion for a fifth.