**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Quick Question | Venom Kills 2nd life of "Nick fury"

I was fighting nick with venom. suddenly, i thrown my SP1 when he's 11%.

Unexpectedly, his 2nd life disabled and instant KO.

The text i seen "OHM NOMM".

What's happening? Is this a bug or something?

Comments

• Options
    bhuv9191bhuv9191 Posts: 247 ★★

There's some bugs going around with Nick anyways. What were the nodes

Man, just a practice fight.
  • Options
    Furious_Fighter1Furious_Fighter1 Posts: 855 ★★★★
    Gotta be a bug, unless nick was unawakened. Because afaik nothing can disable NF's second life
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,228 ★★★
    Talking about Nick Fury 2 energy bars....1st one is a decoy...ok

And not as powerfull as real NF 2nd bar, he inflicts more damage....

But why when starts ,the 2nd bar decrease after seconds to about 40%???
    Tks
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    Yeah nick is bugged ever since gm came out where his purify isnt getting rid of debuffs and u can negate the healing due to it
  • Options
    captaincushcaptaincush Posts: 543 ★★★

Gotta be a bug, unless nick was unawakened. Because afaik nothing can disable NF's second life

this is completely untrue. an awakened Peni, for one example, can shut that right down
  • Options
    AverageDesiAverageDesi Posts: 5,260 ★★★★★

this is completely untrue. an awakened Peni, for one example, can shut that right down
    You can't disable it. Nothing can. (Except Grandmaster and all those sort of bosses.) Peni just applied a heal block. So does Dani
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 313 ★★
    you can’t stop the second life from triggering, but if you can put a heal block on right as it triggers, or have it as a passive that he can’t remove, you can stop the healing from happening, leaving him with very low hp-I’ve landed mysterio’s heal block and kept him around 50% a couple times. The timing is super tight so it’s hard to do reliably, and Venom shouldn’t have been able to do it.