**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Show me your unique rankups.

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,212 ★★★★★

After crypt rewards :

I will ascend my R5 Zemo
I will ascend either R5 Dani or R5 AND Ascend my Mordo.

All bad / terrible news is that. *Snifs* Kamala wont be on profile anymore after that happens.

Comments

• Options
    Sarah245Sarah245 Posts: 114 ★★
    Does 5* thanos count? That's all i have.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 1,853 ★★★★★
    Wicket329 said:

Hooo I got a lot of these.

Miles was my first r5 and my favorite. Iceman’s probably the least unique of these, but I still love him.

How’s Psylocke at rank 4? Honestly love her play style so much, but I’d like to see her get a slight tune up. 7* buffed Psylocke would be awesome
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    Emilia90 said:

Wicket329 said:

Hooo I got a lot of these.

Miles was my first r5 and my favorite. Iceman’s probably the least unique of these, but I still love him.

How’s Psylocke at rank 4? Honestly love her play style so much, but I’d like to see her get a slight tune up. 7* buffed Psylocke would be awesome
    Absolutely love Psylocke, I just wish she didn’t need to be a horseman for decent damage. Right now to really use her in a quest, she is need Apoc and Cable. Then to give her absolutely busted utility, you also need Spidey2099.

If her Horseman ability were added to her base kit and she was released as a 7*, I guarantee she’d be wildly popular.
  • Options
    DrDisconnect.DrDisconnect. Posts: 398 ★★
    Gamer said:

Yes sir now show us that sp2 crit damage!!
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,045 ★★★★★
    L_217 said:

I’m here for the Dormammu rank up. Some of the best power control in the game, just no damage. How’s he play at r5?
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    edited December 2023
    L_217 said:

OMG I'm dying because of that groot (That health is absolutely fantastic as well)
  • Options
    Priyansh7Priyansh7 Posts: 445 ★★
    BabyMiike said:

How do you get OG deadpool these days? Last I checked, he's not in the basic pool.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 750 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    L_217 said:

hey man , i know this might be too much but is there any way to swap masteries of yours so that groot can have 69420 hp ? that'd be sick af @L_217
  • Options
    L_217L_217 Posts: 109 ★★
    Jack2634 said:

L_217 said:

hey man , i know this might be too much but is there any way to swap masteries of yours so that groot can have 69420 hp ? that'd be sick af @L_217
    Sorry to burst the fun, but even with just glass cannon and no extra health masteries it hits 69482 health. Also to whoever asked, Dormamoomoo is very nice and is a go to for EQ. He also is a defensive staple of my deck.
  • Options
    OpandemonioOpandemonio Posts: 1,204 ★★★★

After crypt rewards :

I will ascend my R5 Zemo
    I will ascend either R5 Dani or R5 AND Ascend my Mordo.

All bad / terrible news is that. *Snifs* Kamala wont be on profile anymore after that happens.

• Options
    Darkness275Darkness275 Posts: 819 ★★★★

Unique not in the negative sense, but that I don’t think many have him yet. (This is very quickly changing).

More unique because the majority don’t seem to like him. I don’t at all regret it.
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,212 ★★★★★
    @L_217 I like those rankups , I guess us "Non meta rankers" exist
  • Options
    FarmBeardFarmBeard Posts: 12
    Rank who you love to use, not just the ‘best’ tier champs.