Can i buy off online store if my account banned

I was wondering if i can still buy stuff off the mcoc store while my account is banned and still get the items?

Comments

• AshacekarAshacekar Member Posts: 1,966 ★★★★
    So you are ordering some stuff and delivery agent for same have banned you. So why would you order that stuff and how would you get it?
  • AshabAshab Member Posts: 6
    Ashacekar said:

So you are ordering some stuff and delivery agent for same have banned you. So why would you order that stuff and how would you get it?

What
  • Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Member Posts: 336 ★★★
    How do you plan on collecting the bought items from the store when you can't even login into your account Einstein??
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,234 Guardian
    Adrianz1 said:

Yes, buy them all, will receive the stuff later!

Ashab said:

Are you 100% positive?

Original reply was maybe a joke. (unless they know from personal experience)

In theory, if you are “Negative Units” in game (can’t buy or earn Units in game), that same status should be linked to trying to buy from the Web Store, and should be prevented from trying to complete a Web purchase.

However, as seen by people buying those other limited special offers in game, and then also trying to buy more from Web Store (which, message at top of Forums said you can not do), it apparently did allow people to do additional Web Store purchase, but then never game those people the items in game (because they already purchased Max # from in game already).

(EDIT), oh, you are asking about BANNED account, not necessarily a “Negative (Red) Unit” account.
    Answer might be the same. In theory it should not let you purchase.

*BUT* it could be that it would take your money, but then not give you anything. I wouldn’t take such a risk.

I assume you ask because you want to buy Holiday Offers, and hope that your account would be credited with the items, which you could then use in say a month or whenever your Ban expires ?
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,292 Guardian
    Ashacekar said:

If the account is temporarily banned, I believe you can buy things from the web store and they will still be claimable on the account when it is unbanned. However, there's a potential issue of how long purchases are claimable. If you're banned for a week, I think that will work. If you're banned for a month, I don't know if purchased items will still be waiting for you to claim, as I do not know how long the web store will keep things in suspense.

If you are permanently banned, purchasing stuff would be pointless, but I don't know if the web store will still allow you to purchase. I don't have a banned account to test this with.
  • GamerGamer Member Posts: 10,694 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

Ashacekar said:

If the account is temporarily banned, I believe you can buy things from the web store and they will still be claimable on the account when it is unbanned. However, there's a potential issue of how long purchases are claimable. If you're banned for a week, I think that will work. If you're banned for a month, I don't know if purchased items will still be waiting for you to claim, as I do not know how long the web store will keep things in suspense.

If you are permanently banned, purchasing stuff would be pointless, but I don't know if the web store will still allow you to purchase. I don't have a banned account to test this with.
    The time it said when u claim the daily from that is like 3566 days

Adrianz1 said:

Yes, buy them all, will receive the stuff later!

Ashab said:

Are you 100% positive?

Original reply was maybe a joke. (unless they know from personal experience)

In theory, if you are “Negative Units” in game (can’t buy or earn Units in game), that same status should be linked to trying to buy from the Web Store, and should be prevented from trying to complete a Web purchase.

However, as seen by people buying those other limited special offers in game, and then also trying to buy more from Web Store (which, message at top of Forums said you can not do), it apparently did allow people to do additional Web Store purchase, but then never game those people the items in game (because they already purchased Max # from in game already).

(EDIT), oh, you are asking about BANNED account, not necessarily a “Negative (Red) Unit” account.
    Answer might be the same. In theory it should not let you purchase.

*BUT* it could be that it would take your money, but then not give you anything. I wouldn’t take such a risk.

I assume you ask because you want to buy Holiday Offers, and hope that your account would be credited with the items, which you could then use in say a month or whenever your Ban expires ?
    Yea i do and my ban is only like 2 weeks left. I wanna know if it worth to buy the stuff or will it not show up

How do you plan on collecting the bought items from the store when you can't even login into your account Einstein??

When my account unbanned