**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

what & why is this happening to solo objectives?

i cant claim this rewards from solo objectives.is this because i already claimed these rewards when i was uncollected?i became cavalier today.i claimed all rewards of this solo objectives but just cant claim this.i used those claimed rewards to rank up my 5* scorpion,hit monkey & spider-man 2099.is this illegal?can i use extra letters to enter side quests?will it be illegal if i do so?if any of this goes against game rules please take back all additional regards.just dont do anything to my game account.PLEASE.

Comments

• Options
    The_0wenpusThe_0wenpus Posts: 163 ★★
    Same happened to me with the twelfth section of one of the objectives. I think it is because of the progression level change somehow.
  • Options
    RealWizardRealWizard Posts: 91
    Same, I’ve given up with it
  • Options
    (Theory)..

Might be that if you advance in Progression (new title), you get those objectives reset so that you can do them again to get the new (are they actually slightly higher, or just exact same again ??) rewards.

But that they don’t want you to be able to get another extra entry ticket into the side quest (since that is the same, and you already claimed it from your earlier Objective Tree).
  • Options

(Theory)..

Might be that if you advance in Progression (new title), you get those objectives reset so that you can do them again to get the new (are they actually slightly higher, or just exact same again ??) rewards.

But that they don’t want you to be able to get another extra entry ticket into the side quest (since that is the same, and you already claimed it from your earlier Objective Tree).

Issue is it's only with the last one, not with the previous ones at all.
  • Options
    I believe certain progression levels may have separate rewards so if makes sense that it changed the milestones. The same happened to me, I was cav and became a thronebreaker and the milestones reset. I do not think using the extra envelopes could get you in trouble, but if you want to play it safe I would avoid using them.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    How would using extra envelopes get you in trouble? You get nothing as rewards for doing the sq
  • Options
    idlavonidlavon Posts: 34
    Same and i issue a ticket to support however they said that "Though we will be unable to provide updates for this investigation in this ticket, you can look to the forums, in-game mail, and update notes for possible announcements regarding a confirmed or fixed issues". So anyone knows the solution to this?
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,947 ★★★★★
    This month's SQ might be the one of the worst, in terms of structure, difficulty and rewards, especially rewards.

Whole thing feels like Paragon gauntlet except the rewards are not even 1/4th of what we get from gauntlet.
  • Options
    idlavonidlavon Posts: 34
    TMCK_1234 said:

i cant claim this rewards from solo objectives.is this because i already claimed these rewards when i was uncollected?i became cavalier today.i claimed all rewards of this solo objectives but just cant claim this.i used those claimed rewards to rank up my 5* scorpion,hit monkey & spider-man 2099.is this illegal?can i use extra letters to enter side quests?will it be illegal if i do so?if any of this goes against game rules please take back all additional regards.just dont do anything to my game account.PLEASE.

Relax friend they wont do anything to the game account cause you are not in the wrong, in fact they cant do anything to fix this problem and told me to search in this forum.
  • Options
    Oyz1965Oyz1965 Posts: 5

Same here just turn thronebreaker ?
  • Options
    Snoog37Snoog37 Posts: 9
    Same identical issue here. But I think it was happening before I turned thronebreaker.
  • Options
    (Updated Theory)
    (*because it seems to only affect those who advance to a new Summoner Progression during the month)

If it is the “Claiming” of the final 12th Level of those Target Fight objectives that then rewards you with the Naught/Nice selector Mail Message,
    then if you already received that one from doing your previous Progression version of that Objective, they may not want to give you out a 2nd Naught/Nice selector from the same Target one.

Thus limiting you to only getting EITHER the Naughty or Nice “Title” at the end. And NOT BOTH.

Not claiming the 12 level Envelope a 2nd time isn’t really hurtful for your Side Quest rewards (you already would have gotten a normal amount of enveloped already, and others have mentioned you really don’t get any extra rewards from doing Side Quest repeatedly ?)

So could just be their way to prevent you from double-dipping on both the Naught/Nice Titles. (for those who advance to a higher progression during the month).
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,625 ★★★
    @SummonerNR makes sense thx, I had the same issue