**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Where is the necropolis death count rewards

bdawg923bdawg923 Posts: 764 ★★★★
Is there an updated forum post?

Comments

• Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,407 ★★★★★
    I assume a few days after January 15 2024
  • Options
    bdawg923 said:

I'm not talking about getting the actual rewards. I meant is there a forum post which lists the rewards that have so far been accumulated from all the deaths

If you Google it, you can probably find the screenshot from the live stream that has that
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 336 ★★
    bdawg923 said:

I'm not talking about getting the actual rewards. I meant is there a forum post which lists the rewards that have so far been accumulated from all the deaths

The community has reached over 5M total deaths all original milestones achieved, I don't think there has been an update though beyond the reveal of the 6-25M deaths bonus 1K titan shards per 1M threshold reached.
  • Options
    Samiam6Samiam6 Posts: 5
    I know I dropped about 550 haha 1k titan shards sounds great per mil after 5 ….. Or another r2 gem
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

bdawg923 said:

The community has reached over 5M total deaths all original milestones achieved, I don't think there has been an update though beyond the reveal of the 6-25M deaths bonus 1K titan shards per 1M threshold reached.
    In the live stream on the 18th they mentioned the current death count was 6,118,164.

So we're basically about here:

I like how you included the Wong
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,432 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

bdawg923 said:

In the live stream on the 18th they mentioned the current death count was 6,118,164.

Why tf would you do Aegon so bad😭
  • Options
    Hemendra_Hemendra_ Posts: 107
    DNA3000 said:

bdawg923 said:

Add some shuri and kate too.
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

7,311,857 as of Christmas day.

Awesome! Loving that Shuri btw
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,213 ★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

I’ll be curious to see how big of an influx between yesterday and the end of the first week of 2024 with people using gift cards and Christmas money to buy resources to complete/explore.
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    You just have to finish Necro by the 15th to get the rewards, correct?
  • Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,859 ★★★★
    Lpoo said:

You just have to finish Necro by the 15th to get the rewards, correct?

@Lpoo you have to complete it. Don’t have to explore it.
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,870 ★★★★★
    DNA3000 said:

bdawg923 said:

Does the death to the revive farming count too? 😂😂 Kidding
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,870 ★★★★★
    edited December 2023
    DNA3000 said:

Yo this is the funniest s*** ever 🤣🤣🤣
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,338 ★★★★
    bdawg923 said:

There is this weird thing where Kabam says important/useful things in the Livestream, but it is not officially transcribed into a website or forum posts.

The announcement of the rewards is only documented by players posting screenshots of the milestone rewards.

The announcement that the milestones are being expanded to include titan shard milestones, was also not officially documented by a Kabam employee anywhere except for the livestream.

I don’t know if it is a ploy to force players to watch the live stream or if it is just forgetting to create post livestream writeups, or if they want Kabam Jax’s face be a part of every shared screenshots of the milestones :p
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 859 ★★★
    DNA3000 said:

ngl , i am kinda proud that i was able to hop in and add about 350 revives onto this one during my exploration run
  • Options
    Wakandas_FinestWakandas_Finest Posts: 838 ★★★★
    altavista said:

bdawg923 said:

There is this weird thing where Kabam says important/useful things in the Livestream, but it is not officially transcribed into a website or forum posts.

The announcement of the rewards is only documented by players posting screenshots of the milestone rewards.

The announcement that the milestones are being expanded to include titan shard milestones, was also not officially documented by a Kabam employee anywhere except for the livestream.

I don’t know if it is a ploy to force players to watch the live stream or if it is just forgetting to create post livestream writeups, or if they want Kabam Jax’s face be a part of every shared screenshots of the milestones :p
    I’m of the opinion that kabam won’t post regular updates so that the cheaters/modders/etc won’t inflate the death counts with throw away accounts
  • Options
    IceboyIceboy Posts: 2
    bdawg923 said:

Is there an updated forum post?</blockquote

yooooo bdawg what’s good bro it’s iceboy! i just finished necro too funny to see you on the boards here