Why are individual milestones of alliance gifting event so high?

2»

Comments

  • JRock808JRock808 Posts: 1,149 ★★★★
    How is there no response to this? It's obviously totally screwed and cannot be intended.

    We have people with completed solo gifting and more than 1/30 of the points towards the alliance gifting event that can't collect milestones. They will have to spend extra money on units just to get something they put in more than a fair share for already,.

    Kabam, care to explain in your logic why this is setup this way?

    Last year it was reasonable. This year it is just.. I don't even.
  • EB54EB54 Posts: 77
    It would help if they had reset the individual milestones half way thru.
  • NDK13NDK13 Posts: 620 ★★
    They need the money
  • bm3eppsbm3epps Posts: 891 ★★★
    I quit gifting at this point as I spent over 900 hard earned units from grinding..never again
  • EdwardEdward Posts: 27
    Can a moderator please respond to the post please
  • SteelCurtainMUTSteelCurtainMUT Posts: 432 ★★
    Rhyano wrote: »
    Why is the individual milestone not the alliance milestone divided by 30? For example, the 10th milestone is a t4cc. The alliance requirement for this reward is 175,000 points. The individual requirements is 10,450 points. However, if everyone equally contributed to the 175,000 points; no one would get the milestone as 175,000 / 30 is only approximately 5833.33 points.

    This makes too much sense. Don’t think any body at the Kabam Studios majored in math lol
  • EdwardEdward Posts: 27
    Can we get a response from a Mod on this topic please
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Edward wrote: »
    Can we get a response from a Mod on this topic please

    Mate, the milestones are what they are. What can a mod say, or even do re this. They dont set the milestones and cant change them either
  • GwendolineGwendoline Posts: 945 ★★★
    Although I disagree with how high the milestones are, it does make sense to me they aren't "milestone devided by 30" for the individual. In my opinion they are still to high, but by not deviding them between 30 members it doesn't put alliances that don't have 30 members at a disadvantage.

    Again, not agreeing with the numbers. Just pointing out something that wasn't said yet.
  • DrZolaDrZola Posts: 4,742 ★★★★★
    edited December 2017
    Basically, you have to make decisions. Is the T4c in the milestones your alliance reached worth what you would need to spend to get it? In my case, it’s another 1300ish units worth of stuff—not worth it for me. But I’m a Scrooge.

    The milestones are high to encourage “gifting” in this season of selflessness—doesn’t everyone see that?;)

    Dr. Zola
  • EdwardEdward Posts: 27
    Edward wrote: »
    Can we get a response from a Mod on this topic please

    Mate, the milestones are what they are. What can a mod say, or even do re this. They dont set the milestones and cant change them either

    just because you don't care doesn't mean they don't have to answer that's what mods are here for. If there is something wrong with the game it can be brought to the attention of the developers.
  • Dave_the_destroyerDave_the_destroyer Posts: 981 ★★
    Edward wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    Can we get a response from a Mod on this topic please

    Mate, the milestones are what they are. What can a mod say, or even do re this. They dont set the milestones and cant change them either

    just because you don't care doesn't mean they don't have to answer that's what mods are here for. If there is something wrong with the game it can be brought to the attention of the developers.

    Didnt say I didnt care? Why the attack?

    The mods will direct you to the announcement, thats it

    My ally has already achieved the final milestone no problem at all
  • EdwardEdward Posts: 27
    Edward wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    Can we get a response from a Mod on this topic please

    Mate, the milestones are what they are. What can a mod say, or even do re this. They dont set the milestones and cant change them either

    just because you don't care doesn't mean they don't have to answer that's what mods are here for. If there is something wrong with the game it can be brought to the attention of the developers.

    Didnt say I didnt care? Why the attack?

    The mods will direct you to the announcement, thats it

    My ally has already achieved the final milestone no problem at all

    then if you don't have any positive feed back stop being a troll. it seems you don't understand simple math and rather just solve your problems with money. I'm not asking you to answer I'm asking one of the mods to please respond
  • 420sam420sam Posts: 526 ★★★
    Edward wrote: »
    Can we get a response from a Mod on this topic please

    Mate, the milestones are what they are. What can a mod say, or even do re this. They dont set the milestones and cant change them either

    I thought the point of the forums was for healthy discussion among the community for issues like these. It seems obvious that the original post is looking for the reasons why there seems to be a disconnect between the individual event and the alliance/team event. If the difference is intended (which I think we all know that it is), then one can say that perhaps constructive feedback to Kabam would be that moving forward it would be nice if the milestones were the same.
  • EdwardEdward Posts: 27
    420sam wrote: »
    Edward wrote: »
    Can we get a response from a Mod on this topic please

    Mate, the milestones are what they are. What can a mod say, or even do re this. They dont set the milestones and cant change them either

    I thought the point of the forums was for healthy discussion among the community for issues like these. It seems obvious that the original post is looking for the reasons why there seems to be a disconnect between the individual event and the alliance/team event. If the difference is intended (which I think we all know that it is), then one can say that perhaps constructive feedback to Kabam would be that moving forward it would be nice if the milestones were the same.

    My inquiry has nothing to do with individual gifting event just the individual milestones in the alliance gifting event.
  • EdwardEdward Posts: 27
    Any chance a mod can please respond to this post ?
  • EdwardEdward Posts: 27
    edited December 2017
    @Kabam Miike @Ad0ra , please respond
  • EdwardEdward Posts: 27
  • EdwardEdward Posts: 27
    Any chance we can get a response from a mod please
    @Kabam Miike
    @Kabam Vydious
    @Kabam Pertinax
    @Ad0ra_
    @Kabam Loto
  • shchong2shchong2 Posts: 2,419 ★★★★
    to no ones surprise kabam fails to respond to this glaring greed trick of theirs

    Now with the event over, I suppose they have a better reason to not responding and may just close this thread.

    Hopefully for 2018's gifting event, someone from the Kabam development team can value and take in players' feedback and adjust the milestone a little. Even middle ground is better than no ground. :D
Sign In or Register to comment.