**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

8 MIL Alliance Recruiting for New Year

Hey all, our alliance is recruiting going in to new year with a new plan. We need members that want to have fun and enjoy the game as well as make progress without taxing themselves too much and those that aren't heavy spenders but will step up when the job needs getting done.
Our plan for next year is to cycle between the Expert and Advanced bracket in AQ.
While in the Expert bracket we will be attempting to do map 6 days 1 and 2 (or maybe just day 2) followed by map 5. The following AQ will drop down to map2-4 get demoted and then do map4 to get back up to Expert. We want to achieve a balance between the game and life outside of the game and as such figured this would be the best way (to start of with anyways, eventually might stick to doing maps 66555 and stay in the expert bracket for every AQ). We hope by doing this they can also comfortably clear other in game content, as well as farm resources.
Currently run 2-3 wars/wk and also focus on
SA every week
Completion
Item use
Duels

Min Requirements
Atleast Map 5 experience.
6 Rank 5 4* Champs or 5* Equivalent (must have atlst one bleed/poison immune and one power control)
Must be active during war and AQ and contribute equally to other alliance events.

For more information contact me here or in game, Darkragon.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Happy New Year All (:

Comments

• Options
    Berserk_NationBerserk_Nation Posts: 223
    Map 6 alliances are annoying. Make the game not fun
  • Options
    DarkragonDarkragon Posts: 62
    We aren't aiming to do map 6 every AQ, only once every month for 2 days then cycle between Expert and Advanced bracket.
  • Options
    darkragon can i join your alliance nut i only have 5 rank 5 4* champs but have map 5 experience. my in game name is DIEOS