**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Guillotine challenge issue

I took the heal sponge path and I’ve gotten the boss down into phase two and when my gully 2099 heals he went back up to 90% and back into phase 1???? Says on the node that he cannot heal past the current phase threshold. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    JbarkerJbarker Posts: 12
    8.2.6 boss
  • Options
    GalactikDonutGalactikDonut Posts: 347 ★★★
    the wording is a little weird but it just means he can’t heal up to a previous phase while in the fight. he can still heal up to the previous phase threshold and start in that phase if you happen to die and go back in
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★

the wording is a little weird but it just means he can’t heal up to a previous phase while in the fight. he can still heal up to the previous phase threshold and start in that phase if you happen to die and go back in

Can confirm this is how it's worked since it came out. Dont know why Kabam haven't either updated the wording or made it so he cant do that to fit the wording that's already there
  • Options
    But it is not written in the notes that it will do that if you die and restart the fight it should cap out at 80% regardless
  • Options

• Options
    Khellendros138Khellendros138 Posts: 551 ★★★
    The way OP is interpreting it is definitely how it is written. I am very curious to learn what is determined here. I will be attempting this challenge soon as well.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,604 ★★★★★
    Jbarker said:

But it is not written in the notes that it will do that if you die and restart the fight it should cap out at 80% regardless

We agree with you. That's why either the description or the fight needs to be updated. It got me also but luckily i had regular guilly to deal with it.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 1,019 ★★★★
    It just happens, it's been that way since release. Simply terrible writing
  • Options
    CorkscrewCorkscrew Posts: 539 ★★★

It just happens, it's been that way since release. Simply terrible writing

My guess is it's not terrible writing, it's terrible implementation. The writing has clear intent that you cannot lose phase progress i.e. once you move to a phase, you can't move back to a previous phase.

The dev just didn't implement the health lock to phase or attempted and it's bugged.

Bad writing is usually vague without intent.
  • Options
    PrentexPrentex Posts: 325 ★★
    I tried that one yesterday and also took the heal path because it seemed like the easiest one... man the boss then sucked, i couldn't handle it. It's been a long time since i dropped out of a quest but this time i gave up. Will try in a few days again with a different path.
    Maybe i missed something too but even after disabling willpower he still heals randomly when using guillotine
  • Options
    ToniXD_16ToniXD_16 Posts: 107
    edited January 10
    Just turn of willpower when youre at the boss.
    And yes I know Guilly 2099 doesnt get willpower healing but Behemoth still heals from it.
  • Options
    ccrider474ccrider474 Posts: 655 ★★★
    ToniXD_16 said:

Just turn of willpower when youre at the boss.
    And yes I know Guilly 2099 doesnt get willpower healing but Behemoth still heals from it.

He has nothing to heal from with willpower if you use g2099 only if you try the other champs does turning it off do anything.

Maybe I had lucky timing but when I triggered my low health regen I fired an sp2 and reversed that.
  • Options
    When you get down to 10% she heals up it’s part of her kit and so will he based off the nodes
  • Options
    So I found out from an alliance mate that if you select 2 prefights at the start of the fight she will not regen I was able to get through it.