Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

Unit store missing greater bundle

StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 615 ★★★
Received an email saying the 10 greater crystals were available again but I don't see them in the unit store or summoners market

Comments

• Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 241 ★★★
    Yeah same...
  • Options
    MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102

Yep. Came in at 12/30/23. Wonder if it was a bug or unintentional message?
  • Options
    VoluntarisVoluntaris Posts: 1,198 ★★★
    Same here, there is no 'Banquet Buffet Bundle' available for purchase, even though I received the 12/30/2023 in game mail stating there would be.
  • Options
    PandingoPandingo Posts: 729 ★★★
    FREE STUFF!!! LOL jkjk gotta use that algorithm they paid for
  • Options
    Crimson8399Crimson8399 Posts: 751 ★★★
    Close the game and go back in, it’s there now
  • Options
    STERSTER Posts: 5
    No bundle in the game or the on-line store
  • Options
    MSpawnMSpawn Posts: 102
    Yes. Restart. It showed up
  • Options
    StarhawkStarhawk Posts: 615 ★★★
    Had to restart the game twice but it shows up now
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,116 ★★★★★
    I almost bought it but stopped before pressing purchase because i remembered the 7* wasn't included in this one lol
  • Options
    Does anyone know if buying this offer counts towards the solo objective as "buying a greater banquet crystal"? Just conscious that it's not through the usual unit purchasing so I don't know it that has an impact
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 270 ★★★
    edited December 2023
    So confusing… They once said they wanted to cut costs and offer players more through online store, then they came up with universal limits and now this… Only exclusive to in-game sale. What a deal to celebrate new year. Don’t miss on your chance to get t5 basics on this newyear’s eve!
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,247 ★★★★★
    Ferkles said:

Does anyone know if buying this offer counts towards the solo objective as "buying a greater banquet crystal"? Just conscious that it's not through the usual unit purchasing so I don't know it that has an impact

Yes it counts
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 167
    I see it in game now but not in the Summoner’s market
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,116 ★★★★★

I see it in game now but not in the Summoner’s market

I doubt we'll get another special one in the summoners market. I don't think Kabam will be that nice