Options

What do I do next?

Today, I got thronebreaker. I’ve been working on this for months. What do I do next? Everyone knows what tb unlocks, so what do I attempt? Shooting stars? Story progression into act 7? Account progression? (If so, how?)

Here is a photo of my champs rn

Comments

• Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 950 ★★★★
    I'd do the 3 easy carinas challenges first off (the ones with 3 stars in ROL for duel class 6 stars). I'd definelty go with hunk of junk since all you need is 3 star g2099, and see if you can pull herc. The rest are optional if you wanna do them.

If not you can either do more simple carinas, such as all the 3 star ones (excluding kabam miikes revenge) and then go into act 7.

If you do pull herc, r3 and awaken him, then explore EOP for a r4 gem and other goodies.

Lastly, have fun this is where it gets good!
  • Options
    mattressmattress Posts: 420 ★★★
    I'd push for story and try for paragon. Much easier push to paragon than goin thru Act 6 for TB
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,851 ★★★★
    mattress said:

I'd push for story and try for paragon. Much easier push to paragon than goin thru Act 6 for TB

This is exactly what I did when I became TB. It wasn't long before I became paragon, then explored 8.2, then 8.3 was out so I explored that, did EOP completion then did one of the carinas challenges with eop exploration, then necropolis came out so I been working on that since.

Pretty much push story quest, then explore backwards from 8.3 to 8.2 at least.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,793 ★★★★★
    Get on act-7,8
    Story content now is so so easy but more boss fights now.
    Whatever you do, don't fight Angela mixer boss in act-7
  • Options
    FeuerschwerFeuerschwer Posts: 320 ★★
    Can confirm that act 7 is much less painful than act 6, did the first two chapters this month
  • Options
    idlavonidlavon Posts: 34
    As i just recently got paragon, straight pushing to paragon i think is the way to go since everything is way cheaper and your roster is quite diverse as well. Act 7 & 8 is way more fun especially the boss. You can go straight to 8.3 or explore 8.2 for r4 material.
  • Options
    DUHveedDUHveed Posts: 350 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Act 7 is easier than act 6 so if you felt like it you could jump straight in

Congrats on getting out of jail for the umpteenth time! Have you met with your parole officer yet 😂

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,879 ★★★★★
    Do shooting starts, get a 7*, then push for paragon (while completing thronebreaker event quest every month)
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,596 ★★★★★
    Do some Bgs too to get chips for cheap 6s
  • Options
    QueenMcocQueenMcoc Posts: 916 ★★★
    Juggernaut is waiting for you