Options

Any timeline to when she will be released as a 7*?

GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

I know she isnt everyones cup of tea but its not like she is a bad champion. She just needs dupe and preferably high to max sig. Since we are getting all these good 7*s I see no problem as to why she isn't in the titan for next pool. Unless I missed it.

If you really don't want to release her as a 7* to the community you can happily send me a 7* sig 20 of her. I would genuinely not mind. I would love it. Just hoping she gets released in the future and I get a cosmic R3 gem from act 8 if its a gem. I will be holding onto it for her.

And this isn't a sarcasm post. I really really want to know. I think she was one of the earlier 6*s when 6*s came around like batch 3 or something?

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,693 ★★★★★
    I feel like they will give mediocre buffs before 7
  • Options
    CvlrCvlr Posts: 221 ★★
    Wow I honestly hope never
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,554 ★★★★★
    Hopefully she enters 7* with EXCLUSIVE Kamala crystal, that crystal have a chance to pull 4 5 6 7* kamala, only. 🤣
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,757 ★★★★★
    PT_99 said:

Hopefully she enters 7* with EXCLUSIVE Kamala crystal, that crystal have a chance to pull 4 5 6 7* kamala, only. 🤣

Cosmic iso stonks
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,264 ★★★★★
    When my 7* Sinister comes too, I want a BG rematch. Here's hoping they both arrive sooner rather than later
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,349 ★★★★★
    Unless sweadeah hack the game
  • Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,767 ★★★★★
    Hopefully the day before the game shuts down if that ever happens
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 2,191 ★★★★
    If she gets buffed
  • Options
    GhostboytjieGhostboytjie Posts: 2,225 ★★★★★

When my 7* Sinister comes too, I want a BG rematch. Here's hoping they both arrive sooner rather than later

If Sinister comes as a 7* before Kamala...

I wouldnt mind a 7* sinister tho. I would actually r2 him because its too much cats and iso for 6* from R1 - R5 plus my mutant class is stacked.
  • Options
    Zeke_the_XbotZeke_the_Xbot Posts: 330 ★★
    With Luke cage getting another update I wager she will come when they give her a revamp