Options

An embarrasement for his team

Hello everyone . So i after wining a war against a team i got a message from one of his member (as linked with this comment ) .

Its the first time it happen to and i found it so funy that i decide to a little comment (witch was litteraly : lolololol salty kid ) and you how fo you deal with toxic people in the game ?

Comments

• Options
    JannasJannas Posts: 89
    Sorry for my bad writting and happy new years
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,074 ★★★★★
    edited January 1
    I don’t mean to sound elitist here, but is he getting salty over a Gold 6 war? What a wild thing to devote anger towards.
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 438 ★★★
    I really want to know now what the censored message was. 😭🤣

Glad you won. Own that fraud. 💪🏻
  • Options
    TerminatrixTerminatrix Posts: 1,345 ★★★★
    I laugh at them. The toxicity is here in the forums too. I laugh some more. People be so hurt over trivial stuff 😂
  • Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 438 ★★★
    This doesn't happen to me/us because we are always losing (not really but well...) 😅
  • Options

Here is a little update on our conversation . Well this man is sure salty 😅 whatever , not playing along . And just making him more an hopeless case . Anyway ...
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,279 ★★★★★
    Well I definitely don't put them on blast on the Forum. Lol.
  • Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 2,910 ★★★★★
    My cousin has a cat who does the same thing... Brings dead birds to him as if saying "hey look what i killed"... Unnecessary post really
  • Options
    RasiloverRasilover Posts: 1,465 ★★★★
    Own that fraud
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,543 ★★★★★
    He mad 🤧
  • Options

My cousin has a cat who does the same thing... Brings dead birds to him as if saying "hey look what i killed"... Unnecessary post really

Kinda like your post bro 😅
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,343 ★★★★★
    Life is too short to argue.... Just say *Insert the most cringest comeback response* and move on.