**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

The Joys of 7* "RNG"

DalBotDalBot Posts: 1,616 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
Pulling one champ 6x while only having pulled an ENTIRE CLASS a total of 4x without even a dupe πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™‚οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™‚οΈ

Β«1

Comments

• Options

Show us your 7 star roster.

Yeah nahh, gotta keep some secrets for AW/BGs lol

The next most frequent 7* pulls for me are a sig 60 Spidergwen and a sig 40 Overseer. Every other class aside from tech has at least 7 champs and multiple dupes.
  • Options
    Another fun example: 10 science champs, 7 of them duped and 5 of them being Sig 40 (and SG at sig 60 on top of that).
  • Options
    WhyIdodisWhyIdodis Posts: 10 β˜…
    With no set timeline for 7 star sig stones don’t you at least have a little real joy in having an sig 100 7 star? I think it’s cool. Sounds like you have the skill and capability to open 7’s often you’ll get that dupe soon enough. Heck I can’t even pull a tech out of basic. I just got Howard as my lone techie and I’m fine with it.
  • Options
    SIlverProfessorSIlverProfessor Posts: 496 β˜…β˜…
    I thought I was β€œlucky” to have a dupped 7* sandman. Guess I’m not so lucky after all. Haha.
  • Options
    BeastDadBeastDad Posts: 1,428 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    My VTD is sig 60, I know how you feel. I only pull the dumpster ones on repeat.
  • Options
    johnlaw3742johnlaw3742 Posts: 166 β˜…

Could be worse…
  • Options

Could be worse…

That's actually really usefull for defense ngl
    Right? I'd R3 him in a heartbeat and he's a MONSTER offensively when you stack those ruptures and drop an SP2. I'm sad that I'm gonna have to R3 my Mangog for Prestige over my Sig 40 R2 Sassy
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,070 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    no idea how you guys are pulling so many of these seven stars lol .. i feel so inadequate with my sig 40 Venom the Duck πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    pegman999 said:

Similar to my situation 5/6 crystals were shocker. Can't complain though love the champ

He's tech so of course he's the only one from that crystal that I didn't get πŸ˜‚
  • Options
    EgyptOverseerEgyptOverseer Posts: 238 β˜…
    I am lucky that the 12 I pulled so far had no dupes. The only class that is missing is Skill, although I pulled Hawkeye which is a dud.
  • Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 4,792 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

I am lucky that the 12 I pulled so far had no dupes. The only class that is missing is Skill, although I pulled Hawkeye which is a dud.

Sorry but Hawkeye is no dud. Power control and bleed and incinerate? There ain't many 7* with power control just yet.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Dtl7714 said:

I can't stop pulling this trash

If you call gambit a trash then you are hardly above cavailer.
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,045 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    16 7*s (with a gorr dupe) and still no tech.
  • Options
    Dtl7714 said:

Gambit... trash... my head hurts
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,194 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Buttehrs said:

That mangog must be a menace on bg defense right now though

He's also pretty good on attack this meta too. He can do damage with his heavy burst, and the sp2 power steal is good too.
  • Options
    Dtl7714Dtl7714 Posts: 467 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 2

Dtl7714 said:

If you call gambit a trash then you are hardly above cavailer.
    Well you know what they say about assumptions and what that makes you.

Try Paragon with fully explored everything but Abyss(completed), Necropolis(completed), 3 Abyss Carina objectives, and 3 Labrynth Carina objectives.
  • Options
    MoosetiptronicMoosetiptronic Posts: 2,117 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…

It reminds me of that guy in my alliance who opened ~5 of the gifting guardians crystals and pulled 4x Diablos

I'd liquidate my entire 7* roster of 25, for a R3 sig 60 diablo...
  • Options
    ninexhelixninexhelix Posts: 136 β˜…
    Took me my 30th 7 star to finally get a mutant (bishop, so worth the wait). Only dupes to that point were sig 80 Titania (not complaining) and sig 20 Elsa (also not complaining). Necro initial clear gave me duped Chavez and duped Wiccan. Gifted Guardians gave me duped Adam. I'd certainly like other dupes as well, but ultimately it's been mostly wins. Feel for you sig 100 mangog though.