**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
**KNOWN BG ISSUE**
We are aware of an issue with the seeding for the beginning of the BG season.
We are adding rewards to higher progression brackets to offset the additional grind.
More information here.
**Arcade is being extra tricky with his Murder Box...**
It appears Arcade has been non-cooperative in his approach to this month's side quest and presented his clues in a nonsensical order. Lucky you, Summoners, we have our best and brightest on the case and those clues should now be a lot more straightforward. While messing around in Arcade's files we came across a phrase, highlighted and bolded, with sparkles and pointy arrows: "the abode for the dead" ... Maybe that will help you along the way!
Options

I need a herc.

I just hit tb a few days ago, and I need a herc. Fast. I don’t care whether it’s a 5* or 6*, (I prefer a 5* cause I can upgrade, sig up, and ascend.) what’s the fastest or best way to get him? Thanks all, and Happy Holidays.

Comments

• Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 482 ★★
    Okay, I don’t need him. But it is definitely a priority.
  • Options
    EmomikeEmomike Posts: 219 ★★
    I need a wwbn
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,439 ★★★★★
    Dual class crystals
  • Options
    Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 477 ★★★
    @Kingering_King

Well u don't need herc. I was literally just like u a little ways back. I hunted herc. Eventually got him, he helped with some content. But eventually he felt like a normal champ. Yeah hes got immunity. But there are so many other champs out there that do things better too.

Anyways. Tech cosmic dual crystals. Essentially are what u wanna go for. If he happens to pop up in an incursions crystal then get those.
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Okay what did you used your 2 Abyss on?
  • Options
    kingjphilipkingjphilip Posts: 46

• Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 486 ★★★
    Maybe if it was “I need a zemo” but herc just doesn’t work...it doesn’t rhyme or sound pleasant
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,473 ★★★★★

Comes complete with a roll, but no muses.
  • Options
    Real_Madrid_76_2Real_Madrid_76_2 Posts: 3,426 ★★★★★
    U don't, just use guardian!
  • Options
    Kingering_KingKingering_King Posts: 482 ★★
    PT_99 said:

Okay what did you used your 2 Abyss on?

Cosmic

• Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,958 Guardian
    Fastest way to get him is spend money on units, and buy cav crystals. Keep repeating until you get 5* or 6* herc. Would probably take you less than an hour to get him.
  • Options
    Marvelfan30Marvelfan30 Posts: 1,169 ★★★★
    I need juggs
  • Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 486 ★★★
    edited January 3
    Pikolu said:

Fastest way to get him is spend money on units, and buy cav crystals. Keep repeating until you get 5* or 6* herc. Would probably take you less than an hour to get him.

That is the worst sarcastic advice you have ever given lol