**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Hardest fight in Necropolis with Ægon (Path 1)

Loki_Poki1280Loki_Poki1280 Posts: 469 ★★★
edited January 2 in General Discussion
What do you all think the hardest fight in Necropolis path 1 is with Ægon? And how many revives did you all use on the GM Fight?

Thanks!

Comments

• Options
    Herbal_TaxmanHerbal_Taxman Posts: 112 ★★
    Airwalker.

I probably used 5-15 revives each time against GM with 6 star r5 Aegon.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    Yeah Airwalker is the hardest fight . Just include Doom in your team and he can Solo that Airwalker . I did the same.
  • Options
    Thanks. How about after psycho man?

I had to restart (by accident). I should have clarified. I used 5 revives respectively on both air Walker and Britain. Is there anything I should be worried about after psycho?

Thanks again. I appreciated the help
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 3,971 ★★★★★

Thanks. How about after psycho man?

I had to restart (by accident). I should have clarified. I used 5 revives respectively on both air Walker and Britain. Is there anything I should be worried about after psycho?

Thanks again. I appreciated the help

Pretty easy after psycho man. Nova took a few revives but none of the others were difficult.
  • Options
    @MrSakuragi

Thanks a ton! Totally feel more confident now. 86 revives is less than I had previously but it seems that I may not need all of it.
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 897 ★★★★
    I don't get what's hard with air walker, I 2 shot him with r4 aegon. The unstoppable makes it super easy to ml heavy after each special and he never triggered galactus buff
  • Options
    LpooLpoo Posts: 2,215 ★★★★★
    I just don’t fight Dragon man well, so id say him. Air walker was probably designed the toughest, but otherwise that path isn’t bad. I was surprised with how easy Aegon’s fights were against Psycho-man, Guardian, Red Guardian, Cap Sam, Capiw, and Nova.
  • Options
    Thank you all. I appreciate all the help. Imma study up on the dragon man , and nova fights as they seem to be tough as well.

Thanks again!
  • Options
    AadhyVanAadhyVan Posts: 52
    For me, I think Cap Brit due the reverse controls, I was dashing in when I shouldn't and got hit in the face. And, the other was Nova, getting clipped by his rays and not having sufficient dash back distance.
  • Options
    Hector_1475Hector_1475 Posts: 1,783 ★★★★★
    If the hardest fights for Aegon in necropolis are on the same path, then how / why is this path considered to be the “easy” one for completion with him…? Just wondering….
  • Options
    GamerGamer Posts: 10,198 ★★★★★

If the hardest fights for Aegon in necropolis are on the same path, then how / why is this path considered to be the “easy” one for completion with him…? Just wondering….

Regardless it not really an easy part for him because he’s need the ramp op no way to sole any of the first fight.
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 743 ★★★
    with aegon only , it is either nova or airwalker imo.