**WE ARE NO LONGER Temporarily Reverting Tier 1 War Ban System**

After further discussion, the game team has made the decision not make adjustements to the ban system.
The previously proposed fix would have resolved the issue for Summoners who are on the cusp of T1/T2 play, and negatively impacted Alliances more securely in T1. Instead, we recommend that cusp Alliances switch to Manual Placement to your members to place the allotted 5 Ban Champions limit there.

Apologies for the back and forth, and for any confusion.
Options

5* rank down

Should I rank down a r4 55 Unduped Hulk to start ranking up a new 5* unduped Majik?

Comments

• Options
    IAmNotUrMomIAmNotUrMom Posts: 648 ★★★
    Should I rank down a r4 55 Unduped Hulk to start ranking up a new 5* unduped Majik?

I like her, but I do not think unduped she would be worth rank 4.
  • Options
    Troyster316Troyster316 Posts: 51
    I just didn’t notice much difference between r3 and r4 in Hulk
  • Options
    She is every bit worth a R4 unduped....
  • Options
    I just didn’t notice much difference between r3 and r4 in Hulk

If that is the case then you could always rank him down and hope for a lucky pull once the January 5* additions are made.
  • Options
    Deadbyrd9Deadbyrd9 Posts: 3,469 ★★★★
    I would wait until the last day but I would do it. Hulk unduped isn’t great. Unduped magik is still pretty good
  • Options
    It’s just that t2alphas are so hard to get I only have enough for one of them for probably the next year!

• Options
    Primmer79Primmer79 Posts: 2,968 ★★★★
    soley for the fact hes unduped, down rank him and plan on ranking a duped hero next
  • Options
    Ironically everyone else is complaining they keep getting 5* science awaking gems and all I have is a tech. The only tech 5* I own is IP who sucks ( though I like his synergies). Keep waiting to dupe Majik. Or draw a good tech.
  • Options
    Ironically everyone else is complaining they keep getting 5* science awaking gems and all I have is a tech. The only tech 5* I own is IP who sucks ( though I like his synergies). Keep waiting to dupe Majik. Or draw a good tech.

If you draw Stark Spider-man or SL then you are set. Keep strong. It could happen.