**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Aw is unplayable

I dunno why but last three months ive noticed that every alliance war my allaince has enterd has just been unplayable every war it gets worse and worse the matchmaking is SO SO BAD constantly one sided matches ups the nodes never seem to chamge like they should do but no never change and finally defender ai tops it off making it very unplayable with intercepts 24/7 bursting thru blocks NOT using a HEAVY specials being blocked even UNBLOCKABLE i was in a fight last war where i was in my second fight attacking all of a sudden it stops im still tapping my screen but my champ didnt move now im not rooted or anything like that and the nodes didnt saying anything about staying still next thing i died from one intercept kick one had full health but one intercept kick im dead this is what making the game unplayabke in all areas you can play in and ive had enough of it kabam you need to have a complete overhaul on your game and check out all the problems this game has

Comments

• Options
    BringPopcornBringPopcorn Posts: 3,483 ★★★★★
    What tier are you even in?
  • Options
    StertslStertsl Posts: 99
    Skill issue honestly
  • Options
    TrillibossTrilliboss Posts: 266 ★★★
    golivarez?
  • Options
    Trek26Trek26 Posts: 200 ★★
    Knew this was a Charlie post because of it's title. You're infamous for complaining
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 78
    edited January 3
    That's a lot of issues happening with a S2 alliance I always wonder why it happens only with you freezing screen may be mobile problem my mobile lags sometimes too that doesn't mean game isn't working war matchmaking is based on war rating and not on alliance overall rating so it can happen that you can match with someone higher if you don't want hard matchups then just lose and play in even lower tier or just get good and defeat the higher alliance because alliance war is all about skill on your level doesn't even matter with whom you match you can defeat 7* r3 with 5* r5 with proper skill and planning so plan better and fight complaining will bring you nothing
  • Options
    WellhonestonionWellhonestonion Posts: 19
    Something is weird with the ranking too, my alliance is gold 3, last season gold 2, never miss a matchmaking only 1 loss, I don’t understand how with the plat 6 addition we can be in gold 3
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 302 ★★★
    edited January 3
    i can’t believe the hypocrisy people have in this thread. There’s a known issue with AI and plus regarding AW, there’s a long ongoing thread: https://forums.playcontestofchampions.com/en/discussion/comment/2452414
  • Options
    SummonerNRSummonerNR Posts: 11,290 Guardian

Something is weird with the ranking too, my alliance is gold 3, last season gold 2, never miss a matchmaking only 1 loss, I don’t understand how with the plat 6 addition we can be in gold 3

Don’t know why people are reviving OP's list of threads recently today..

But as for last/unrelated comment here.
    @Wellhonestonion , you missed the notice that details the NEW War Standing brackets.

GOLD was split up from just 3 levels into 6 levels.
    And (notwithstanding that around 500 more alliances move up from Silver into the new Gold, and same amount move up from Gold into Plat)…

Gold-1 was split into a new Gold-1 *and* Gold-2.
    The old Gold-2 was split up into new Gold 3+4.
    And the old Gold-3 was split up into new Gold 5+6.

So if you were Gold-2 before, and Gold-3 now, that is CORRECT. No problem.