Was awakening my 6* Dani a good choice?

Vex PrimeVex Prime Member Posts: 260
I have a 6* Valk and Dani should I have gone for Valk instead of have I picked Dani in pure luck? BTW Dani is my first Awakened so I'm happy!

Comments

• Vex PrimeVex Prime Member Posts: 260

Dani is a more than decent champion; and if you like her a lot, then Awakening her was a good move.

This is a game; and you should play it to have fun.

When you're considering who to Awaken, Rank up, or Ascend, choosing your favourite champion is always the right answer.

You're correct I should not ask who I should Awaken if it's my choice thank you I just wanted to make sure seeing on how Goldpool is very VERY hated and I had him for years as my only 6* before I could replace him with the 6*'s on my team.
    ahmynuts said:

Valk is 100% better than DaniMidstar but you should have saved for Herc.

Herc entering an champion conversation

With all honesty Herc's CPU act's incredibly stupid when he's immortal so- ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Valk is 100% better than DaniMidstar but you should have saved for Herc.

With all honesty Herc's CPU act's incredibly stupid when he's immortal so- ehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
  • MagrailothosMagrailothos Member Posts: 5,866 ★★★★★

Dani is a more than decent champion; and if you like her a lot, then Awakening her was a good move.

When you're considering who to Awaken, Rank up, or Ascend, choosing your favourite champion is always the right answer.

You're correct I should not ask who I should Awaken if it's my choice thank you I just wanted to make sure seeing on how Goldpool is very VERY hated and I had him for years as my only 6* before I could replace him with the 6*'s on my team.
    Oh, do ask for advice in advance of tricky decisions: you can get some really good tips. And asking "would Awakening X or Y be a better choice?" is a good forum post.

Also: Goldpool is hated?

I don't think he inspires that level of feeling, tbh. Speaking as someone who's just pulled a 7* Thanos, I can guarantee that Goldpool is not the worst trophy champion!

Oh, do ask for advice in advance of tricky decisions: you can get some really good tips. And asking "would Awakening X or Y be a better choice?" is a good forum post.

Also: Goldpool is hated?

I don't think he inspires that level of feeling, tbh. Speaking as someone who's just pulled a 7* Thanos, I can guarantee that Goldpool is not the worst trophy champion!
    I like Goldpool only for his Trophy status but for me using him in the story mode before I got the 6*'s I have now I hated him tbh but I feel good that I have his Trophy character
  • ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Member Posts: 5,378 ★★★★★

She's not a decent champ, stop trying to sugarcoat it she sucks lol she has nothing that makes her stand out in the mutant class and the only unique thing she has in her kit doesn't actually work.

She's not a decent champ, stop trying to sugarcoat it she sucks lol she has nothing that makes her stand out in the mutant class and the only unique thing she has in her kit doesn't actually work.
    And that ability in her kit that doesn't work is?
  • UsagicassidyUsagicassidy Member Posts: 1,303 ★★★★
    Vex Prime said:

They're referring to her Neuroshocks not bypassing Fury's Second Life.

I will wait until her buff is offical and goes live to reserve judgement. But Dani is one of my favorites in the comics so I hope her buff does *enough* cause I love her.
  • NONYABIZZNONYABIZZ Member Posts: 465 ★★★

At least she can out damage your fav that's decent enough 😁
    edited January 4
    JAYIRI said:

At least she can out damage your fav that's decent enough 😁
    Who's my favorite? If you were thinking Cassie, she's not. Just for the sake of arguing though look at her utility and compare it to Dani's lmao takes three brain cells to see which one is better.

Vex Prime said:

They're referring to her Neuroshocks not bypassing Fury's Second Life.

I will wait until her buff is offical and goes live to reserve judgement. But Dani is one of my favorites in the comics so I hope her buff does *enough* cause I love her.
    Ohhhhhhhhh okay got it thank you!
    Vex Prime said:

The marked passive, it works but both Herc and Nick can bypass miss and any champion that can bypass miss makes Dani completely useless so that makes the unique part of her kit essentially useless as it was meant to counter those two specifically. I don't see how they could fix that problem with the buff since the problem isn't the ability itself but the fact that both Herc and Nick can bypass miss.

Also, the neuroshocks becoming passive if the defender purifies them is also not that big of a deal. Zero reason to use her over Toad, Storm, Storm X, Bishop, Sunspot, Onslaught, Apoc etc who can punish purify better than her.

Vex Prime said:

The marked passive, it works but both Herc and Nick can bypass miss and any champion that can bypass miss makes Dani completely useless so that makes the unique part of her kit essentially useless as it was meant to counter those two specifically. I don't see how they could fix that problem with the buff since the problem isn't the ability itself but the fact that both Herc and Nick can bypass miss.

Also, the neuroshocks becoming passive if the defender purifies them is also not that big of a deal. Zero reason to use her over Toad, Storm, Storm X, Bishop, Sunspot, Onslaught, Apoc etc who can punish purify better than her.
    Thank you for this information I appreciate it.