Options

BATTLEGROUND cheater?

CrownCrown Posts: 30
edited January 3 in General Discussion
Guys maybe im a big noob but how is this possible in the new battleground

Dmg overtime power gain ,power shild and class disadvantage
The hit recive is pretty big compared to hp lost and i just dont see how is posible this match up to win

Edit: Discussing what is and is not possible is fine. Posting screenshots of another account accusing them of cheating is not. Use the in game report function.
Post edited by Kabam Crashed on

Comments

• Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 787 ★★★
    kinda sus , but not impossible tbh . He can gain power through the passive degen from his duped when he parried infected CGR and warlock is tanky too. his sp2 in this meta if reached can be deadly too
  • Options
    007Bishop007Bishop Posts: 383 ★★★
    1. Did you have suicides on?
    2. Maybe the opponent had resonate?
    3. If either 1 or 2 were true, he probably gained power by degenning you when CGR was heal blocked
    4. Even blocked hits count as hits received
    5. Modder? Maybe. Do the number of hits he received prove that? No.
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,808 Guardian
    edited December 2023
    Hits received include blocked hits. Also once CGR is infected you can just parry and you'll degen CGR due to willpower and one sp2 from warlock will kill CGR

The weird thing is the damage distribution
  • Options
    edited December 2023
    No suicide hit recive is not block hit ,i have same lvl warlock and max never work vs ggc as you taking degen but not even the dmg took his hp ,him give 23k bigges hit in powrr **** nod... anyways in dont see how can you have that hp after all
  • Options
    Jack2634Jack2634 Posts: 787 ★★★
    Pikolu said:

Hits received include blocked hits. Also once CGR is infected you can just parry and you'll degen CGR due to willpower and one sp2 from warlock will kill CGR

The weird thing is the damage distribution

@Pikolu it do be like that if the damage from a sp/hit is too big . I had some cases like that in the past
  • Options
    PikoluPikolu Posts: 6,808 Guardian
    edited December 2023
    Crown said:

hit recive is not block hit

Is that a hill you're willing to die on? Check the stats of your own matches and then report yourself for taking a lot of hits while taking almost no damage.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,712 ★★★★★
    Im also confused at a warlock fight as i placed manthing the guy used warlock and got a sp1 like does degen passive of warlock actually grant power?
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Im also confused at a warlock fight as i placed manthing the guy used warlock and got a sp1 like does degen passive of warlock actually grant power?

Yes, passives grant power in the BG node. That's why onslaught is able to work.
  • Options
    I recive 6 hit and many block hits...
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,712 ★★★★★
    Pikolu said:

Bendy said:

Yes, passives grant power in the BG node. That's why onslaught is able to work.
    Ok never knew that i thought it was always needing a actual dot kinda confused me as normally these things dont happen like passives giving power gain but i now know for next time
  • Options
    Crown said:

I recive 6 hit and many block hits...

Here's the fight stats of this fight I recorded. Feel free to watch and see if I indeed took 19 hits or if they include blocked hits.

https://youtu.be/X8jsEvaWLlo?si=PoSVn9bYtRLEANRQ
  • Options
    O right explain how warlock vs cosmic win or make the dmg as the infection work very very short?
  • Options
    Crown said:

O right explain how warlock vs cosmic win or make the dmg as the infection work very very short?

Why will infection last very short? CGR has literally one buff as a defender.
    And you should probably stop asking anything on forum if you just want to ignore every other suggestions and only stand with your own opinion.
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,517 ★★★
    The power distribution thing is wrong it gives random stuff. For example it sometimes calls thorns calories, says there were 3 damage sources instead of two or say special attacks twice or smth. Don't look into it too deep
  • Options

Crown said:

Just take the L dude, it's already been explained. He got to infection and parried to place degen then fired a special. Degen=DOT, and DOT=Power Gain. Yes it's somewhat suspicious but I'd say that's a win. If you really want to, hit the report button in game and move on.
    Ye i thing you should to try it out first before or to make another loser ,looser

Degen not working as dot so he dont take power

I play similar game no chance

And i closing this topic as noobs getting in the post
  • Options
    Mdowney80Mdowney80 Posts: 71
    007Bishop said:

1. Did you have suicides on?
    2. Maybe the opponent had resonate?
    3. If either 1 or 2 were true, he probably gained power by degenning you when CGR was heal blocked
    4. Even blocked hits count as hits received
    5. Modder? Maybe. Do the number of hits he received prove that? No.

I wish I knew as much about this game as you do.
  • Options
    ReignkingTWReignkingTW Posts: 2,583 ★★★★★
    Crown said:

Crown said:

Just take the L dude, it's already been explained. He got to infection and parried to place degen then fired a special. Degen=DOT, and DOT=Power Gain. Yes it's somewhat suspicious but I'd say that's a win. If you really want to, hit the report button in game and move on.
    Ye i thing you should to try it out first before or to make another loser ,looser

You're closing it down? Because there are noobs here?
  • Options
    MikeHancho31MikeHancho31 Posts: 247 ★★★
    Git gud scrub
  • Options
    XFREEDOMXXFREEDOMX Posts: 494 ★★★
    edited January 3
    Crown said:

Crown said:

Degen not working as dot so he dont take power? and you are calling people noob? DOT = Damage Over Time! So Degen is just tickling their butts?
This discussion has been closed.