**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

[Banquet SOLO] How many points you think requires for top 1% ?

2»

Comments

• Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,197 ★★★
    One of my alliance mates hit over 1M, and several others are in the 700k+ range. We are not by any means an ally of whales; instead, a few members save up units all year for this event. I hope the predictions here are right and the folks with 700k+ can get those top 1% or better rewards. It would be nice to see their saving efforts rewarded.
  • Options
    jpzeejpzee Posts: 18

One of my alliance mates hit over 1M, and several others are in the 700k+ range. We are not by any means an ally of whales; instead, a few members save up units all year for this event. I hope the predictions here are right and the folks with 700k+ can get those top 1% or better rewards. It would be nice to see their saving efforts rewarded.

Good for them!! What was your alliance’s total score?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,202 ★★★★
    edited January 3
    Pikolu said:

If you happen to have 6942009 points, you guarantee yourself to be top 1%

I’d say higher than that. Guy in my buddy’s alliance had that score like a week ago with $23k already spent. Think he ended spending $34k. Would see him making top 30-60 honestly
  • Options
    Bugmat78Bugmat78 Posts: 2,237 ★★★★★
    Answer was about 380k
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 871 ★★★
    Bugmat78 said:

Answer was about 380k

Wasn’t too far off with my 375 prediction
  • Options
    peixemacacopeixemacaco Posts: 1,621 ★★★

🤣Not really

But in Banquet I'd received 10k shards 6*
    And 2 Relics 4* (one was Gambit)

In the completed sidequest,received my first OG Deadpool 4*

Thanks Kabam
  • Options
    Standardman1989Standardman1989 Posts: 544 ★★★
    Im at 409k solo i Hope 1% 🙏🏻🤞🏻
  • Options
    10or_Strong10or_Strong Posts: 1,197 ★★★
    jpzee said:

Good for them!! What was your alliance’s total score?
    About 7.3M total. Enough for 1-5%. And the one who had 1.2M got somewhere inside the top 250, so happy for him.