**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Why is my Titan luck so bad?

2»

Comments

• Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    Addictor said:

Addictor said:

I've opened 6 and gotten decent luck;

Iron Man - Lame
    Colossus - Lame
    Hyperion - Fine
    Lady D x2 - Great
    Doggo awakening - Great

What about Hyperion dupe?
    No dupe yet, which is why it's a fine pull. If I get him again it'll be a great pull.
    My 9 pulls:
    Warlock
    Spider ham
    Shang chi
    Crossbones
    Crossbones dupe
    Juggernaut
    Hyperion
    Spider ham dupe
    Hyperion dupe

I mean I’m not saying they’re lame (excluding crossbones), it’s just none of them is 2023 champ!
    https://youtu.be/CVB6pYEDWbA?feature=shared maybe this will change your mind @Addictor
  • Options
    iDestroyerZiDestroyerZ Posts: 661 ★★★★
    Addictor said:

I just can’t get over it. I’ve opened 9 Titan crystals, not even a single 2023 champ?! Why do I deserve this? I just want 2023 new champs! The RNG knows I want new champs because I’ve opened tons of featured paragon crystals? So it doesn’t give me new champs unless I pay? Idk, I’m just so pissed off! Only 18 champs in this crystal, all I got were just old champs!

You're not opening right man, you need to do 3 spins around your chair, jump 3 times while screaming ''all hail (name of the champ you want)'' and it's guarantee you'll get what you want
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,462 ★★★
    edited January 4

Addictor said:

I just can’t get over it. I’ve opened 9 Titan crystals, not even a single 2023 champ?! Why do I deserve this? I just want 2023 new champs! The RNG knows I want new champs because I’ve opened tons of featured paragon crystals? So it doesn’t give me new champs unless I pay? Idk, I’m just so pissed off! Only 18 champs in this crystal, all I got were just old champs!

You're not opening right man, you need to do 3 spins around your chair, jump 3 times while screaming ''all hail (name of the champ you want)'' and it's guarantee you'll get what you want
    Dont forget to r5 ascend and max sig the 6 star level of the champ you want, @iDestroyerZ
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 567 ★★★
    Only titan so far was Ham, not thrilled, but not disappointed either, there are far worth pulls in there
  • Options
    AddictorAddictor Posts: 383 ★★★
    Ortoun said:

Only titan so far was Ham, not thrilled, but not disappointed either, there are far worth pulls in there

When I first pulled him I was disappointed. But people keep saying he is great and I’ve tried him, he is definitely good. But science is so stacked idk. Who do you think is far worth pulling?
  • Options
    OrtounOrtoun Posts: 567 ★★★
    Addictor said:

Ortoun said:

When I first pulled him I was disappointed. But people keep saying he is great and I’ve tried him, he is definitely good. But science is so stacked idk. Who do you think is far worth pulling?
    Was hoping for kushala or chee, but honestly just glad it wasn't attuma, who I have max sig r5 ascended, or spot who is also max sig r5, although not sure if they were still in there when I opened my 1 titan crystal still or not
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,173 ★★★★

RNG is a joke, an id say anyone that thinks that its random an theres the same even amount chance to pull any champ in these crystals is delusional. Or they work for the company.

If it's not RNG then wouldn't we all be getting the same champs with each pulled. I notice on this forum and on Reddit that the vast majority of pulls out of the titan or basic crystals are hardly ever the same, it seems to indicate that it's more random and not hand picked. Unless Kabam is targeting you only with old champ for your titan pulls and giving everyone else the newer chanps. I see a conspiracy theory developing here. It's funny that you accused those of believing in RNG to be employees of Kabam but your RNG luck in Paragon crystals would indicate you work for Kabam.
  • Options
    DemonicStalkerDemonicStalker Posts: 303 ★★
    I got warlock, photon and hype... and i'm hyped!!