**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Incursion 7* crystal

Does anyone have any idea if the champions roster of the Incursion 7* crystal will change anytime soon... don't really want any of the current champs that much..

Comments

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 3,987 ★★★★★
    No it won't change until the atleast the mid of this year.

Mike said in the stream they have no idea to change these crystals, they are meant to be exclusive rewards.

Also there are some solid champs in the crystal, and you can hope to dupe them too as they gonna stay for a very long time.

I got capiw and he is pretty good in bgs and great for aq even unduped
  • Options
    KausKaus Posts: 8

No it won't change until the atleast the mid of this year.

Mike said in the stream they have no idea to change these crystals, they are meant to be exclusive rewards.

Also there are some solid champs in the crystal, and you can hope to dupe them too as they gonna stay for a very long time.

I got capiw and he is pretty good in bgs and great for aq even unduped

Thanks for the information man 👍👍
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,183 ★★★★
    edited January 6
    I hope I can get and dupe Angela before they change it. Her as a 7 star would be incredible for incursions. I have open 2 and now have a 7 star CAPIW dupe which works for me.
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,386 ★★★★★
    I would love to get a cap iw or HB from there. Especially cap since his sig ability doesn't matter in Battlegrounds and he can dish out a big sp2 in a short time.