**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

No Log in Calendar

I just realised that I haven't had a log in calendar for the last few months I've been playing again (account has been around a long time but stopped playing every so often) was looking into how to get accolades and saw people saying about the calendar then noticed I don't have one and haven't for the past few months. Why don't I have one and is there a way to get access to it now even though its near the end of the month

Comments

• Options
    Could you provide a screenshot of what your main menu looks like?
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,535 ★★★★★
    This is happening to a lot of accounts that are at the conqueror level, I have a few alts impacted
  • Options
    MrSakuragiMrSakuragi Posts: 4,535 ★★★★★
    H3t3r said:

Could you provide a screenshot of what your main menu looks like?

• Options
    OK it's been brought to the attention of the game team!
  • Options
    Khaled96Khaled96 Posts: 1
    Am having the same problem.
  • Options
    winterthurwinterthur Posts: 7,993 ★★★★★
    @H3t3r said:

OK it's been brought to the attention of the game team!

Any feedback yet?
  • Options
    I’ve been having the same problem as well, I’m currently Uncollected
  • Options
    Sleepy0519Sleepy0519 Posts: 10

Same here been having this problem for months and is really not ok I’ve been waiting to get the calendar especially I login every day and I’m missing out on great loot please fix this issue
  • Options
    Jez25Jez25 Posts: 45
    Mine is missing too for today..
  • Options
    Jez25Jez25 Posts: 45
  • Options
    Elmaf4Elmaf4 Posts: 1
    I lost a lot of things with this bug… they bring back my calendar for this month but there is no compensation for all i have lost during the banquet rewards.
    I couldn't send all the badges…