Potential Delay to v44.1 Launch

We are currently working through some issues that may affect the release window of v44.1. This means that the update may not release on Monday as it usually does. We are working to resolve the issue holding us up as quickly as possible, but will keep you all updated, especially if the delay results in any changes to the content release schedule.
Options

War Attacker Tactic is affected by AAR.

What use do we have for a tactic that not only is underwhelming when it works, but it doesn't even work all the time because it's affected by Ability Accuracy Reduction as we can see?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

https://youtu.be/r0Ttq_k98f4

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,625 ★★★★★
    That seems odd as u had steadfast it be different if u didnt have it
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    Same happened with me , i was using Penny against Joe fixit and he kept on unblockable sp1 and unblockable sp2 with me rooted ,
    Path 9 , 1st node
  • Options
    ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 83
    Bendy said:

That seems odd as u had steadfast it be different if u didnt have it

It has to be the AAR that Domino applies at the start of the fight, I see no other reason. A tactic that doesn't work all the time, Kabam's way of saying go ... to their players.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,625 ★★★★★
    It seems more of a bug than aar as i said u had the passive if u had reduced aar it wouldnt of activated meaning something else is happening
  • Options
    Bendy said:

It seems more of a bug than aar as i said u had the passive if u had reduced aar it wouldnt of activated meaning something else is happening

I see it as the AAR affecting the steadfast passive from working, not from triggering. That would be my 2 cents, can't speak with utter certainty of course.
  • Options
    TheSaith said:

Same happened with me , i was using Penny against Joe fixit and he kept on unblockable sp1 and unblockable sp2 with me rooted ,
    Path 9 , 1st node

Has to be the AAR, fixit inflicts a disorient debuff on his sp1.