Options

War Attacker Tactic is affected by AAR.

What use do we have for a tactic that not only is underwhelming when it works, but it doesn't even work all the time because it's affected by Ability Accuracy Reduction as we can see?

@Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit

https://youtu.be/r0Ttq_k98f4

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    That seems odd as u had steadfast it be different if u didnt have it
  • Options
    TheSaithTheSaith Posts: 635 ★★★
    Same happened with me , i was using Penny against Joe fixit and he kept on unblockable sp1 and unblockable sp2 with me rooted ,
    Path 9 , 1st node
  • Options
    ArbenBishaArbenBisha Posts: 84
    Bendy said:

That seems odd as u had steadfast it be different if u didnt have it

It has to be the AAR that Domino applies at the start of the fight, I see no other reason. A tactic that doesn't work all the time, Kabam's way of saying go ... to their players.
  • Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,710 ★★★★★
    It seems more of a bug than aar as i said u had the passive if u had reduced aar it wouldnt of activated meaning something else is happening
  • Options
    Bendy said:

It seems more of a bug than aar as i said u had the passive if u had reduced aar it wouldnt of activated meaning something else is happening

I see it as the AAR affecting the steadfast passive from working, not from triggering. That would be my 2 cents, can't speak with utter certainty of course.
  • Options
    TheSaith said:

Same happened with me , i was using Penny against Joe fixit and he kept on unblockable sp1 and unblockable sp2 with me rooted ,
    Path 9 , 1st node

Has to be the AAR, fixit inflicts a disorient debuff on his sp1.