**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Is this the next deathless?

In the synergies of guillotine deathless we can see king groot and hulk… I always think we gonna get deathless king groot but hulk?!

Comments

• Options
    BendyBendy Posts: 3,392 ★★★★★
    They did say we wont expect which ones be deathless like if it is hulk then thats a curveball due to its never been seen ever
  • Options
    Canucks37 said:

Is Deathless Guillotine supposed to just have the pre-buff Guillotine abilities? Seems disappointing if so. If they knew she needed a buff and gave her one why would we now want a 7 star of her pre-buff???

That was my only downside to looking at kit but they did make her dot quite strong imo and it doesnt have a chance so i aint gonna be too bothered if the damage is gonna be dot based as it is degen which theres no immunity too
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 88
    Bendy said:

They did say we wont expect which ones be deathless like if it is hulk then thats a curveball due to its never been seen ever

The thing is, she doesn’t have those synergies before… NEVER. So why put those specific champions right now?

• Options

Bendy said:

The thing is, she doesn’t have those synergies before… NEVER. So why put those specific champions right now?

Because they said there be synergies of all the deathless champs they just didnt say who also this aint og guilly who doesnt have these just deathless guilly has the hints to others
  • Options
    Darkraw346Darkraw346 Posts: 2,022 ★★★★
    Bendy said:

One of her synergy is called Harbinger... idk much but it really reminds me of last month's event with The One below all and how gamma mutates were his minions and stuff and I see a connection here... so could be Hulk...
    As for King groot, the other synergy is something about Harvest, no logical connection but I mean... you harvest plants right... King groot is a big tree, lol
  • Options

Bendy said:

One of her synergy is called Harbinger... idk much but it really reminds me of last month's event with The One below all and how gamma mutates were his minions and stuff and I see a connection here... so could be Hulk...
    As for King groot, the other synergy is something about Harvest, no logical connection but I mean... you harvest plants right... King groot is a big tree, lol
    Totally agree that they kinda gave us hint with the icons being kg and hulk
  • Options
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

Totally agree that they kinda gave us hint with the icons being kg and hulk
    I haven't even seen that
  • Options
    CrcrcrcCrcrcrc Posts: 7,940 ★★★★★
    So that means there’s only one unknown one left, hopefully it’s hyperion
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    I don’t think Hulk was one of the nameless. But I am 99.5% sure Thanos is the last deathless champ.
  • Options
    EdisonLaw said:

I don’t think Hulk was one of the nameless. But I am 99.5% sure Thanos is the last deathless champ.

They said last time its ones u wont expect so could be a curveball and be hulk than what they are currently of guilly king groot hype sw vision
  • Options
    GreekhitGreekhit Posts: 2,819 ★★★★★

In the synergies of guillotine deathless we can see king groot and hulk… I always think we gonna get deathless king groot but hulk?!

We can’t avoid our annual Hulk dose 😂
  • Options
    Canucks37Canucks37 Posts: 85
    Crcrcrc said:

I bet they will all be champs who have been buffed before and we will get the pre buff versions. King Groot, Hulk, Guillotine, ___
  • Options
    The_losttierThe_losttier Posts: 88

Apparently is real, the synergies have been deleted
  • Options
    Wicket329Wicket329 Posts: 3,029 ★★★★★
    Canucks37 said:

Crcrcrc said:

I bet they will all be champs who have been buffed before and we will get the pre buff versions. King Groot, Hulk, Guillotine, ___
    I don’t think so, I think Guillotine’s the outlier here. Her rework was controversial, a lot of people argued that all she needed was a numbers tweak and now that’s what Deathless Guillotine has. Nobody is arguing that KG or Hulk were better pre-rework.
  • Options
    Come on hulk next plz i want that synergy incident to be true
  • Options
    MagrailothosMagrailothos Posts: 5,369 ★★★★★
    Bendy said:

On the other hand... Do you want a Deathless Hulk if (like Guillotine) he's basically Pre-buff Hulk?
  • Options

Bendy said:

On the other hand... Do you want a Deathless Hulk if (like Guillotine) he's basically Pre-buff Hulk?
    I like deathless guilly also u dont know what changes so yes i want deathless hulk
  • Options
    JLordVileJJLordVileJ Posts: 1,458 ★★★
    Bendy said:

Bendy said:

I like deathless guilly also u dont know what changes so yes i want deathless hulk
    Yh it could have been that guilly was a one off, the exception not the rule
  • Options
    AzKicker316AzKicker316 Posts: 2,267 ★★★★★
    Based on the picture, Hulk isn't one of them. Thanos is obvious, but the other 2 aren't so. Like who is the one with the bandana?
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    Deathless King Groot...

• Options
    So unoriginal!
    Nameless Gulliotine then-Deathless Gully now
    Nameless King groot then-Nameless KG now
    Why the same champs? It could be cool if they'd have the nameless/deathless take on champs who haven't been that yet, like idk, Psycho man
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Will deathless King Groot be the pre buff version like Guilly or will he be the buffed version?
  • Options

Based on the picture, Hulk isn't one of them. Thanos is obvious, but the other 2 aren't so. Like who is the one with the bandana?

Dont focus on the back 2 as they could be place holders
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

I’m just now concerned that all this lots will be pre buff versions of the champ with Degen instead of the original DoT effect as the only “enhancement”. If that’s where this is going… it’s going to end in an incredibly disappointing place.

Most likely it will be degen over the normal dot
  • Options
    BigPoppaCBONEBigPoppaCBONE Posts: 2,283 ★★★★★
    EdisonLaw said:

Will deathless King Groot be the pre buff version like Guilly or will he be the buffed version?

I imagine a slightly remixed pre-buff version where their true value will come as a questing group.
  • Options
    MaskedLegendMaskedLegend Posts: 83

The other 2 are probably placeholders