Options

Which path and team in Necropolis?

I have about 90 revives stashed and looking to complete my first run of the Necropolis. Which path is the easiest to clear with the champions I have? I can add synergies for all my top champs. Please suggest a team.

Comments

• Options
    phillgreenphillgreen Posts: 3,727 ★★★★★
    How many units you got and how good are you?
  • Options
    jcphillips7jcphillips7 Posts: 1,086 ★★★
    Take that Wiccan, Kate, Shuri, and AbsMan. Also do you have a low level Chavez for Kate synergy?

I’d recommend Titania-Guardian path. Or Mr F-Apoc.
  • Options
    TheHeroDeservedTheHeroDeserved Posts: 744 ★★★

Take that Wiccan, Kate, Shuri, and AbsMan. Also do you have a low level Chavez for Kate synergy?

I’d recommend Titania-Guardian path. Or Mr F-Apoc.

I second this. It shouldn't be impossible, especially given your solid stash of revives and units. Kate and Shuri are amazing champs for Necro, but require a bit of skill. KT1 has made a great spreadsheet over the different paths and recommended champs. You'll find it here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/190f-pSuAyDAW2kHDBSX-F8vjCa35vbjkYQ11v5aFTno/edit#gid=0
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,356 ★★★★★
    Kate + chavez for synergy, shuri , abs man and wiccan.

Take titania path.
    Titania - kate
    Aarkus - abs
    Os - kate
    Air walker - kate + abs
    Cap britain - shuri + wiccan
    Wiccan - shuri
    Psychoman - shuri

Take guardian path
    Guardian - abs
    Valk - kate
    Red guardian - kate
    Cap sam - kate
    Dragon nan - shuri
    Capiw - kate
    Nova - abs

Gm - entire team

Buy those 500 unit revive deals before they expire.
    Gtg
  • Options
    AraevinAraevin Posts: 15
    edited January 10
    Thanks! I have bought the potion deals already. If needed I can complete the new MEQ on TB and get that deal as well. I have only 4 of the 30% boosts which I think I’ll need.

I have a 6r2 Chavez that I can take to r3 but I’m guessing she won’t be much help other than the synergy. I’m a decent player, I have gone in for a couple of tries with all kate synergy and can almost solo titania without boosts.
  • Options
    AraevinAraevin Posts: 15
    Completed it! Thanks for all the help everyone!