**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Tagged Objectives

DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★
If the team is going to continue doing this type of event:

1) Restore the Kabam duel targets for each champ
2) Fix the tags so they work with all instances of the tagged champs in game, not just some of them

Dr. Zola

Comments

• Options
    ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 5,034 ★★★★★
    All of them are in the side quest. So unless you plan to just not do any of the side quest, it's not really a problem
  • Options
    StainsStains Posts: 26
    Is it just me or are the tags not working anywhere except the side quest. Objectives say defeat X champion in any game mode except practice, except side quest is the ONLY mode it's counting for me. Any one else have this?
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,739 ★★★★★
    Buttehrs said:

All of them are in the side quest. So unless you plan to just not do any of the side quest, it's not really a problem

Of course. But if that’s the intent, the team should just make all the objectives SQ dependent.

My point (not the first time I’ve made it and not the first person to make it) isn’t just about this event—it’s about the team keeping tags tidy and useful and making sure they work correctly in game. It’s also about providing easy access to duel targets without having to hunt in an outside database (that may or may not be current).

Dr. Zola