Options

Show me some of your 7* r3 champs!

Comments

• Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Gokemon said:

Omedenn said:

That’s a hard one! Gamora hits hard, but Knull overal much better champion.. will you become valiant after this rank up?

@Venoween

But wow is valiant a hard one? Harder or easier than Tb? Act 7 and 8 is comparatively easier according to people but idk about the latest chapter
    Tb is incredibly easy to get. I’m seeing conquerer players with r3 6*’s Valiant, however, you need to do necro, which isn’t easy at all
  • Options
    BattleWarriarBattleWarriar Posts: 2
    edited January 8

Went with maestro after I got crossbones out of my titan crystal. Crazy defender and still solid on offense
  • Options
    GokemonGokemon Posts: 91

Gokemon said:

Wong_98 said:

No one plays Titania?
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni9VFvjEaI8&pp=ygUMVGl0YW5pYSBtY29j
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=d1qh4gLYDiQ
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6iBfOojD14
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekv2G6r74gQ

These are just a few of the hundreds of videos of Titania being broken, and I wasn’t even selective, I just grabbed kinks

Watch him come back and say but Doom and Kitty are still better with zero proof or valid arguments lol
    My arguments are totally correct. The videos you sent were 7*. There is no doom as 7*. That's why you guys took America chavez to rank 3 right? Now if you were a player with doom, whom would you choose? 90% of people will choose doom. And by " no one players her" I meant in the game community. She Came like an year ago. She is getting popular for modes like bgs. In that sense people are ranking argon for Necropolis, that means he is the best skill right? You might feel satisfied when you think you will win over players with lower accounts. Yk what? Actually ask a normal player trying to get uncollected, cav, tb or paragon . I have seen most wait for top Champs like kitty, herc , cgr, nick, doom, rintrah, kingpin, galan, nimrod etc,... . I rarely might have seen anyone be wanting Titania.
    That's precisely why she's better, cause of the 7* status. You've never heard people talk about how broken Quake is (even more broken than Hercules) yet she's not on a single tier list? Why do you think that is? Cause she's limited to 5* version there is no 6*.
    I can guarantee you only a noob would pick a 6* Doom over a r2 or r3 7* Titania for literally any game mode.
    Exactly, cause they're noobs, for us endgame players we don't really care about those anymore. Go ask an endgame player when was the last time they used Doom or Kitty in story content or AW and you'll see. 7* have changed the game completely, you will realize that when you become Paragon and start getting your 7* to r2 and r3.
    Well for now I am in act 6 chapter 4. Starter my tb push after some account work 2 months ago. Will get to Tb by March since I am busy doing other stuff for now. But yeah what you say now makes sense. Maybe I am being delusional. One thing for sure is Champs like doom are certainly one of the best Champs but what i see Is that people want variety and challenges. Is that perhaps why galan is higher than doom. I love my galan but when it comes to utility, I feel like doom can easily destroy him.
  • Options
    Gokemon said:

Gokemon said:

Wong_98 said:

No one plays Titania?

These are just a few of the hundreds of videos of Titania being broken, and I wasn’t even selective, I just grabbed kinks

Watch him come back and say but Doom and Kitty are still better with zero proof or valid arguments lol
    My arguments are totally correct. The videos you sent were 7*. There is no doom as 7*. That's why you guys took America chavez to rank 3 right? Now if you were a player with doom, whom would you choose? 90% of people will choose doom. And by " no one players her" I meant in the game community. She Came like an year ago. She is getting popular for modes like bgs. In that sense people are ranking argon for Necropolis, that means he is the best skill right? You might feel satisfied when you think you will win over players with lower accounts. Yk what? Actually ask a normal player trying to get uncollected, cav, tb or paragon . I have seen most wait for top Champs like kitty, herc , cgr, nick, doom, rintrah, kingpin, galan, nimrod etc,... . I rarely might have seen anyone be wanting Titania.
    That's precisely why she's better, cause of the 7* status. You've never heard people talk about how broken Quake is (even more broken than Hercules) yet she's not on a single tier list? Why do you think that is? Cause she's limited to 5* version there is no 6*.
    I can guarantee you only a noob would pick a 6* Doom over a r2 or r3 7* Titania for literally any game mode.
    Exactly, cause they're noobs, for us endgame players we don't really care about those anymore. Go ask an endgame player when was the last time they used Doom or Kitty in story content or AW and you'll see. 7* have changed the game completely, you will realize that when you become Paragon and start getting your 7* to r2 and r3.
    Well for now I am in act 6 chapter 4. Starter my tb push after some account work 2 months ago. Will get to Tb by March since I am busy doing other stuff for now. But yeah what you say now makes sense. Maybe I am being delusional. One thing for sure is Champs like doom are certainly one of the best Champs but what i see Is that people want variety and challenges. Is that perhaps why galan is higher than doom. I love my galan but when it comes to utility, I feel like doom can easily destroy him.
    Again, Doom is amazing and controls fights super well, but where do you see valiants and high paragons using him? Doom has been eclipsed by some of the 7* mystics
  • Options

Gokemon said:

Wong_98 said:

No one plays Titania?

Anyways those Champs will carry me out certainly. As an tigra player , I personally like tigra more than doom . She's more fun . She helps quite alot
  • Options
    Wong_98 said:

Gokemon said:

Gokemon said:

Wong_98 said:

No one plays Titania?

Again, Doom is amazing and controls fights super well, but where do you see valiants and high paragons using him? Doom has been eclipsed by some of the 7* mystics
    Got it. Kushala Is one of the newest mystics i am liking for now
  • Options
    These are my rank 3s for now btw
  • Options
    NavneetNavneet Posts: 67
    edited January 8

• Options
    I would appreciate some help here. I am gonna have a cosmic as my first rank 4. It's either hulking or galan. And it's pretty hard for me to make Deal cause I literally like them both equally. Yeah I am in a crisis
  • Options
    VenoweenVenoween Posts: 116
    Gokemon said:

Omedenn said:

That’s a hard one! Gamora hits hard, but Knull overal much better champion.. will you become valiant after this rank up?

@Venoween

But wow is valiant a hard one? Harder or easier than Tb? Act 7 and 8 is comparatively easier according to people but idk about the latest chapter
    I found ActX7 easier than ActX6. Act eight looks to be reasonable. It’s not the Content but the ability to acquire the materials for an r three that may be incredibly difficult. With the revive nerf I will likely not be able to explore necropolis to get the second R three. I’m not aware of any other options for new paragons to get the materials for that second R three.
  • Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    Didn't expect to not see someone else with my Prof X...
  • Options
    Ngoalong711Ngoalong711 Posts: 304 ★★

my rank 3 are exactly like you. unduped maestro and mysterio
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,415 ★★★★★

Is he good? I feel like his specials don't deal huge damage compared to other mutants, like sunspot.
  • Options
    Not to mention both are top tiers

Is he good? I feel like his specials don't deal huge damage compared to other mutants, like sunspot.
    Gotta say here I love his damage. Have him as my first 7*. As a rank 1 he does good damage. But his dupe increases his prowess potential by good percentage
  • Options
    ege999menege999men Posts: 291 ★★
    Wow, almost like people don't have access to every 7* in the game but there is an incentive to rank up 2 of them as early as possible
  • Options
    IvarTheBonelessIvarTheBoneless Posts: 1,259 ★★★★

@knupdiputs Damn bro can I get some footage of that? Some rol, story content, battlegrounds, anything you have is good really.
  • Options
    CoMinowCoMinow Posts: 300
    edited January 11
    They do stuff and sometimes things

I had choices but those two felt right

• Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175

I'm not sure how you're playing him. His specials are pretty insane and key to his kit. As mentioned, the prowess are the key, but the fact that you can build to a power level, gain 100 charges, and heavy cancel into the special to power lock them and then throw multiple unblockable specials from the same power your started with is pretty unique. Even though he's not for everyone, check out content with him before writing him off. I'm fortunate to have awakened him as well. Yes, he came out of the banquet crystals, so he's not accessible to everyone. I didn't think about that aspect, but I have seen a few of the other banquet champs as well in this to thread.
  • Options
    NescioNescio Posts: 88 ★★
    First and only for now.

• Options
    SquirrelguySquirrelguy Posts: 2,647 ★★★★★

Don't think I've seen another OG Storm at R3 yet. Emma was tempting, and I don't like playing Bishop, Gambit, or Stryfe enough for them. Storm in Incursions and/or as a horseman can slap just about anyone around. I've taken her on 3 different Necro runs so far and she hasn't disappointed.

Also, now I'm really excited to see what our new critic has to say about this. May even actually respond to him later. What a time to be alive.
  • Options
    Yeah I am about to be thronebreaker now. For me seeing these rank ups makes me feel like I am losing everything lol. Rank 3 Gamora. Are people ranking them for specific challenges or fights? Or just for fun. Cause I don't see why you wouldn't wanna wait for good Champs. Rank 3 mats are hard yet ... super confused
  • Options
    Gokemon said:

Yeah I am about to be thronebreaker now. For me seeing these rank ups makes me feel like I am losing everything lol. Rank 3 Gamora. Are people ranking them for specific challenges or fights? Or just for fun. Cause I don't see why you wouldn't wanna wait for good Champs. Rank 3 mats are hard yet ... super confused

Zuro said:

Gokemon said:

Its almost like people can do whatever they want with their accounts🤯 Worry about your own account
    Completely agree @Zuro. Also, just so you know @Gokemon gamora is really good as a 7*. Check out some YouTube vids
  • Options
    WhoDaPooWhoDaPoo Posts: 317 ★★★
    Gokemon said:

When you get to mid to late paragon you have so many champs and everyone can out damage most content... So why not rank up the ones you love.