**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Show me some of your 7* r3 champs!

123457»

Comments

• Options
    Wally_WooferWally_Woofer Posts: 175
    Gokemon said:

Yeah I am about to be thronebreaker now. For me seeing these rank ups makes me feel like I am losing everything lol. Rank 3 Gamora. Are people ranking them for specific challenges or fights? Or just for fun. Cause I don't see why you wouldn't wanna wait for good Champs. Rank 3 mats are hard yet ... super confused

The resouces are available in store and the prices reduce as you get the higher titles. What might be still somewhat painful for you to acquire, say t5b, we are likey to have in overflow. Also attack rating and health on a 7* exceed a 6r5. The super champs you think we should wait for to release as 7*, we are ascending as 6*. Sigs are non-existent for 7* aside from duping. Really good 7* live in the Titan crystals and take so much longer to acquire. You could know all that, but just in case you don't...
  • Options
    GokemonGokemon Posts: 91
    Wong_98 said:

Gokemon said:

Omedenn said:

That’s a hard one! Gamora hits hard, but Knull overal much better champion.. will you become valiant after this rank up?

@Venoween

But wow is valiant a hard one? Harder or easier than Tb? Act 7 and 8 is comparatively easier according to people but idk about the latest chapter
    Tb is incredibly easy to get. I’m seeing conquerer players with r3 6*’s Valiant, however, you need to do necro, which isn’t easy at all
    Grandmaster was really tough. Became Tb guys! Took me 16 revives
  • Options
    Zuro said:

Gokemon said:

Yeah I am about to be thronebreaker now. For me seeing these rank ups makes me feel like I am losing everything lol. Rank 3 Gamora. Are people ranking them for specific challenges or fights? Or just for fun. Cause I don't see why you wouldn't wanna wait for good Champs. Rank 3 mats are hard yet ... super confused

Its almost like people can do whatever they want with their accounts🤯 Worry about your own account
    No I don't mean to be rude now but , I have never seen people rank the Champs you do now as 6*. Like usually everyone wants to rank beyond god tier Champs at first. So idk that's all. She might have uses in your way but Its like the first time for me seeing that. For example rank 3 guardian. In 6* nobody ranked them unless max sigg. But in 7* they do. The Champs I see here as rank 3s were usually the Champs people barely ever ranked. So you don't have to be angry with me . It's just that it's the first time I am seeing people rank 3 these
  • Options
    WhoDaPoo said:

Gokemon said:

When you get to mid to late paragon you have so many champs and everyone can out damage most content... So why not rank up the ones you love.
    Yeah I apologize, you can just think of me as a player who is seeing these for first time. Again I was offline while 7* started to release alot . So I was shocked, the reason I comment that way is cause when 7* weren't a thing, I hardly saw people rank up the Champs most are doing now as 6*
  • Options

Gokemon said:

The resouces are available in store and the prices reduce as you get the higher titles. What might be still somewhat painful for you to acquire, say t5b, we are likey to have in overflow. Also attack rating and health on a 7* exceed a 6r5. The super champs you think we should wait for to release as 7*, we are ascending as 6*. Sigs are non-existent for 7* aside from duping. Really good 7* live in the Titan crystals and take so much longer to acquire. You could know all that, but just in case you don't...
    Thanks for informing that. Now I get it. Gg. 6 rank 5 was already so
    new and kabam introduced rank 3 shortly after
  • Options
    Wong_98Wong_98 Posts: 1,015 ★★★★
    Gokemon said:

Zuro said:

Gokemon said:

Its almost like people can do whatever they want with their accounts🤯 Worry about your own account
    No I don't mean to be rude now but , I have never seen people rank the Champs you do now as 6*. Like usually everyone wants to rank beyond god tier Champs at first. So idk that's all. She might have uses in your way but Its like the first time for me seeing that. For example rank 3 guardian. In 6* nobody ranked them unless max sigg. But in 7* they do. The Champs I see here as rank 3s were usually the Champs people barely ever ranked. So you don't have to be angry with me . It's just that it's the first time I am seeing people rank 3 these
    You get to a point in the game where you have enough champs ranked that you don’t really need to rank to clear content anymore, you can rank for fun. And that’s what a lot of these people are doing, because it’s a damn game, we’re supposed to have fun
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    Hope I'm not too late to the party.
    My only R3 so far - reasonably good for the MLLLM approach, but play him right and he's an absolute SP2 monster

• Options
    OakenshieldOakenshield Posts: 1,863 ★★★★
    My Valiant rank ups from earlier this week:

• Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 674 ★★★
    Time to resurrect this thread, with the 4th event coming to an end...Ranked up Sunspot to R3, King of Nuketown in BG.

• Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 5,692 ★★★★★
    GrO_ot78 said:

Time to resurrect this thread, with the 4th event coming to an end...Ranked up Sunspot to R3, King of Nuketown in BG.

This is a legit necro
  • Options

Hope serpent stays as it is.
  • Options
    GrO_ot78GrO_ot78 Posts: 674 ★★★

Instaban for me in BG…he avoids me, have tried countless featured crystals, cosmic abyss crystals etc…🥹
  • Options
    GrO_ot78 said:

Instaban for me in BG…he avoids me, have tried countless featured crystals, cosmic abyss crystals etc…🥹
    Yeah he is too op, that's why I'm concerned he might get a nerf.Even bullseye have multiple cheese options/hard counters. The only champ close to a cheese option I can think for serpent is, Doom, Who is not a bg attacker. Chavez have to take some block damage and kushala have to deal with his sig ability.

And others, it's just a luck based fight. I'm hoping to pull a kush soon so I can deal with opponent serpents.
  • Options
    mgj0630mgj0630 Posts: 1,047 ★★★★

• Options
    D3fuD3fu Posts: 54
    edited June 30
    my personal favourite is , but is also great
  • Options
    SecondSkrillerSecondSkriller Posts: 1,224 ★★★★★

Two more to come soon, my options are Gladiator, Photon, Serpent and Prowler.
  • Options
    SnizzbarSnizzbar Posts: 2,158 ★★★★★
    I'm really close to a second but not sure who to pick between Warlock and Hulk
  • Options
    Cap_MuricaCap_Murica Posts: 236 ★★★