• Options
    DerpyEagleDerpyEagle Posts: 459 ★★★
    Shuri!!!
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    Shocker!
  • Options
    OmedennOmedenn Posts: 867 ★★★
    But literally anyone, Valiant daily crystals on its own are already worth it! Congrats
  • Options
    Viper198787Viper198787 Posts: 463 ★★★
    I don’t know if you’re on the hype train for Doggo because of the most recent BG meta. If you are, I’d make sure you wait until after and make sure you like him. Doggo got super buffed in this BG season.
  • Options
    chicachica Posts: 10
    edited January 18
    i am quite new to the game thats why i am asking ....how many 7 r 3e's do you need for becoming valiant?
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,481 ★★★★
    chica said:

i am quite new to the game thats why i am asking ....how many 7 r 3e's do you need for becoming valiant?

3 I think...
  • Options
    Feeney234Feeney234 Posts: 1,162 ★★★★
    Wth is Doggo?
  • Options
    CalwooddaddyCalwooddaddy Posts: 74

chica said:

3 I think...
    You need 2 r3 7* to become valiant
  • Options
    chicachica Posts: 10
    thanks calwooddaddy...
  • Options
    Rohit_316Rohit_316 Posts: 3,387 ★★★★★
    Feeney234 said:

Wth is Doggo?

WBN
  • Options
    PantherusNZPantherusNZ Posts: 1,481 ★★★★

chica said:

3 I think...
    You need 2 r3 7* to become valiant
    Ah thanks, obviously I'm thinking of Paragon! :smile:
  • Options
    FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Posts: 1,650 ★★★★
    I'd go with Shocker personally. He's a pretty underrated champ, and he has lots of utility if you use him right. And besides, Shuri is basically an instaban champ in BGs, whereas Shocker doesn't get banned nearly as often. Both are pretty solid picks though.
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,236 ★★★★★
    edited January 19
    Feeney234 said:

Wth is Doggo?

The normal one is doggie.
  • Options
    AvnishAvnish Posts: 309 ★★
    None of them. Shuri shines very much in necropolis but if you have done that then shuri is good on R2. Actually all the 3 worth R2 only.

Even After necropolis completion I didn't pick shuri and I don't get the shuri hype. She was just best option for necropolis but it is over now.

She is not even a annoying defender you just need to bait sp1 and hit her that's it. But still some says she is dual threat.

I would recommend share 7* roster so that we can see the better option..
  • Options
    JarvisreiJarvisrei Posts: 396 ★★
    Don't mind me asking but how are you "new" to the game while you can do necropolis?
  • Options
    hungryhungrybbqhungryhungrybbq Posts: 2,120 ★★★★★
    ⏺️Bishop
  • Options
    captain_rogerscaptain_rogers Posts: 4,118 ★★★★★
    Avnish said:

None of them. Shuri shines very much in necropolis but if you have done that then shuri is good on R2. Actually all the 3 worth R2 only.

Even After necropolis completion I didn't pick shuri and I don't get the shuri hype. She was just best option for necropolis but it is over now.

She is not even a annoying defender you just need to bait sp1 and hit her that's it. But still some says she is dual threat.

I would recommend share 7* roster so that we can see the better option..

As op said, rank up for valiant. So one can rank up any good champ for variant,and all 3 are good champs, although shocker is better if op explorer necropolis.