**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

How to scorp?

I have scorpion at R4 and while I do like playing him, I just can't figure out a good rotation and flow.
What approach do you use to build a rotation?

Comments

• Options
    13579rebel_13579rebel_ Posts: 2,547 ★★★★★
    Honestly I just try to stack my debuffs and spam sp1

Not the fastest but it's solid and safe

If your Scorp is awakened and your opponent has regen then go for sp2
  • Options
    DeepworldDeepworld Posts: 284 ★★★
    Combo MLM until you’re just below 2 bars, throw sp1 and work your way back up to sp2, throw sp2.
    Before throwing any specials with scorp, dash back while the opponents got no bars and charge your heavy. As they’re dashing in, release your special - this takes practice but once you’ve nailed it, you’ve nailed scorp.
  • Options
    Marcus_TBDMarcus_TBD Posts: 31
    Me personally in battle ground mlm till you reach a special 2 get as many stings as you can use relic if need be then they either should be dead or near, use a special 1 and they die based off the remaining stings. in content its dependent on champ or node but mainly special 2 into special 1 or special 1 into special 2
  • Options
    The_1140The_1140 Posts: 46
    edited January 14
    Make sure you get lots of heavies in but stay above 6 stings at the same time
    Then get to just before sp3 and throw your sp2 to refresh your stings,then do as many mediums till another sp2 and dash back, charge heavy, and then intercept with first hit of sp2 for quite a long fight.
    That should deal a couple hundred thousand I think if you bait sp1s at the same time and basically everything is dead
  • Options
    JuanmiJuanmi Posts: 38
    MM, sp2. That’s it.
  • Options
    PolygonPolygon Posts: 4,029 ★★★★★
    Juanmi said:

MM, sp2. That’s it.

For BGs arent you suppose to charge the heavy into a sp2 intercept? Or is that for higher healthpool fights like story
  • Options
    ItsClobberinTimeItsClobberinTime Posts: 4,275 ★★★★★
    Polygon said:

Juanmi said:

MM, sp2. That’s it.

For BGs arent you suppose to charge the heavy into a sp2 intercept? Or is that for higher healthpool fights like story
    That's only for big healthpools, smaller ones you don't need to risk it the sp2 burst damage without the torments is more than enough.
  • Options
    GroundedWisdomGroundedWisdom Posts: 36,386 ★★★★★

Polygon said:

Juanmi said:

MM, sp2. That’s it.

That's only for big healthpools, smaller ones you don't need to risk it the sp2 burst damage without the torments is more than enough.
    Yes, in BGs, work your Debuffs, bait their Specials, and get a Heavy in when you can. The good news is he has a good reach.