**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raids fights should have an aggressive node

Josh2507Josh2507 Posts: 655 ★★★★
I'm going up against thanos right now, and the fight is mostly ok. The issue is when the intercept mission comes up and thanos decides to hide in the corner and hold block. And of course when I dash in to attack, he becomes a god of light intercepts.

If the defender is acting passive, you can't complete the missions. If you can't complete the missions then you can't deal any meaningful damage. You end up wasting one of your very expensive revives (there's a bunch of other issues around the revies situation, but I won't go into that right now).

I appreciate the sp1 & sp2 nodes which make him more likely to throw specials, but there also needs to be a regular aggressive node on there.

Comments

• Options
    Josh2507 said:

I'm going up against thanos right now, and the fight is mostly ok. The issue is when the intercept mission comes up and thanos decides to hide in the corner and hold block. And of course when I dash in to attack, he becomes a god of light intercepts.

If the defender is acting passive, you can't complete the missions. If you can't complete the missions then you can't deal any meaningful damage. You end up wasting one of your very expensive revives (there's a bunch of other issues around the revies situation, but I won't go into that right now).

I appreciate the sp1 & sp2 nodes which make him more likely to throw specials, but there also needs to be a regular aggressive node on there.

This right here is what I’ve been experiencing since beta. If I try to intercept for that node, I get light intercepted or just counter intercepted so hard or he backs away. Anything else however and I’m intercepting as crazy
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 344 ★★★
    Kavam knew they were screwing us with this.

Maestro builds furries while low health and pierce and the mission is to punish heavy/special so you either waste half the 3-minutes pushing him to a special, probs sp2, 3 times before you start doing or you take stupid blocked hits, without pierce its 10k damage.

Thanos, builds prowess and you literally have to take a blocked hit to complete missions and do Damage.

Just malicious at this point
  • Options
    Noobmaster555Noobmaster555 Posts: 78
    Josh2507 said:

I have done 5 attempts. 4 were alright but the 5th was very weird. Maestro was so passive that I can't even explain. I pushed him to sp2 and he decided literally not to throw it. I ended up launching only one sp2 before he got his 5 furies and rooted me. Usually I used to throw at least 3 sp2 but this time he wasted so much time.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 344 ★★★

Josh2507 said:

I have done 5 attempts. 4 were alright but the 5th was very weird. Maestro was so passive that I can't even explain. I pushed him to sp2 and he decided literally not to throw it. I ended up launching only one sp2 before he got his 5 furies and rooted me. Usually I used to throw at least 3 sp2 but this time he wasted so much time.
    The AI is so hit and miss, one fight he's dropping heavies like no tomorrow and next he finishes combos into my block and refuses to throw sp2 😮‍💨
  • Options
    Savage123456789Savage123456789 Posts: 680 ★★★

Josh2507 said:

The AI is so hit and miss, one fight he's dropping heavies like no tomorrow and next he finishes combos into my block and refuses to throw sp2 😮‍💨
    Ohh man, 4 hit combo dash back, 3 hits dash back, 5 hit combo, then heavy🥹😭
  • Options

Ohh man, 4 hit combo dash back, 3 hits dash back, 5 hit combo, then heavy

And on top of that, the defender somehow catches you on your dash back (reverse intercept?)

You manage to dash back a little, and the defender just flies halfway across the screen in 0.2 seconds
  • Options
    WellhonestonionWellhonestonion Posts: 19
    When they add a revive for 200 unit that’s not surprising it work as intended
  • Options
    Vegeta9001Vegeta9001 Posts: 1,507 ★★★★
    I had thanos backing off and blocking for nearly 120 seconds while holding a sp2. "More likely" my back side.
  • Options

When they add a revive for 200 unit that’s not surprising it work as intended

The revive cost alone says everything you need to know about the design ideas behind this gamemode

If you’re going to implement a “die now” mechanic, then revives should not under any circumstances cost 200 units