Options

Titan shards

SandeepSSandeepS Posts: 1,187 ★★★★
We used to have an opportunity to get 5k titan shards a month. Are there any available this month outside duping your 7 stars?

If not, did anyone keep track of how many shards have been available and from where since they started?

Comments

• Options
    ZuroZuro Posts: 2,773 ★★★★★
    edited January 17
    They only did that for the introduction of the titan crystal. Some can be found in raids though
  • Options
    N1nj4SkillzZN1nj4SkillzZ Posts: 25
    This month there was the road to the crypt rewards, raids chests give you a chance of getting some, War placement and Gladiator's circuit high placement give you some also. Other than that I don't think you have a consistent way of getting titan shard.
  • Options
    Emilia90Emilia90 Posts: 2,018 ★★★★★
    Raids have a chance to drop them, but yeah, we haven’t had many opportunities for guaranteed shards. Necro has shards + a full crystal and that’s the last guaranteed shards I believe. Everything else has been rng
  • Options
    Thanks guys. So raids are rng. Road to the crypt was good but left me a bit short, forgot it's 20k shards and not 15k!

I might have not done some previous content which gave the titan shards so will have a look in case I can still get some.
  • Options
    JohnTargaryenJohnTargaryen Posts: 105
    Carinas challenge 7x7
  • Options

Carinas challenge 7x7

Yes, I found I've got to finish this one. Just 9 paths to go. Might as well get onto that! Thanks.