**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

About cheeilth

Hello summoners

On my crypt rewards
I got duped both gorr and red goblin,and from titan I got cheeilth
At first I was sad to see cheeilth
I thought she was a garbage
But after seeing her deep dive
I understand she isn't
But with few small changes
she can be more useful and fun to play
After playing her I under stand
Little bit of increased attack rating in her heavy ,and same attack rating for specials after the first hit of heavy ,same like absman
Would make her big difference in attack
She has good bleeds I accept it.but against bleed immune champs she is not so great As of unawankend.giving her extra attack rating will reduce the big damage gab. giving her extra attack rating will not be major work for kabam but it will significantly improve her kit
Her looks and graphics are amazing but this change will make her more amazing.
I would be so happy if any kabam officials react on this .if this change happens to her she will be one of the top skills. I hope for the best.

Comments

• Options
    Johnrs45Johnrs45 Posts: 76

Three things:
    1 - congrats on a great pull.
    2 - she will be going through a Rebalance assessment in a couple of weeks. Her damage will automatically be looked at, as part of that.
    3 - maybe another time, spend more than a couple of hours with a new champion, before deciding they need a buff?

Thank you.I just played her for two hours and searched for videos that what she can do
    I just felt this will make her top skills .this is not buff suggestion I thought this a small change
    That will impact high on damage.if it was big thing I hope kabam would do the needful. And thanks for saying that she's great pull I don't thought that way when I pulled her.on that roll next champ was cross bones .for him she is better that was the thinking at the time
  • Options
    willrun4adonutwillrun4adonut Posts: 3,169 ★★★★★
    Johnrs45 said:

Three things:
    1 - congrats on a great pull.
    2 - she will be going through a Rebalance assessment in a couple of weeks. Her damage will automatically be looked at, as part of that.
    3 - maybe another time, spend more than a couple of hours with a new champion, before deciding they need a buff?

I just felt this will make her top skills .er that was the thinking at the time
    You said this in your original post too. Not every champion has to be the top of their class (nor should every new champion automatically be the best or even at the top of their class).
  • Options
    Shadow_ShooterShadow_Shooter Posts: 269 ★★★
    there are not many top skill champs and chee’ilth, given her background, definitely deserves that spot. And I’m pretty sure this is also Kabam’s wish with her, if you checked her character page, you would see how much effort and thought poured into her development.
  • Options

there are not many top skill champs and chee’ilth, given her background, definitely deserves that spot. And I’m pretty sure this is also Kabam’s wish with her, if you checked her character page, you would see how much effort and thought poured into her development.

Actually she is good,but her damage cap is very low. by the way I said above she will become great damage dealer.hope kabam does justice to her
  • Options
    H3t3rH3t3r Posts: 2,880 Guardian
    Johnrs45 said:

Actually she is good,but her damage cap is very low. by the way I said above she will become great damage dealer.hope kabam does justice to her
    Her damage cap is definitely not low. I believe BitterSteel has some phenomenal Necropolis fights using his r3 7* chee'ilth
  • Options
    H3t3r said:

Johnrs45 said:

Her damage cap is definitely not low. I believe BitterSteel has some phenomenal Necropolis fights using his r3 7* chee'ilth
    Her damage output increase over the time with max spirit charges.what I m saying is her basic attacks and specials attacks deals comparatively low damage.im suggestion an easy and effective way to improve special damage.
  • Options
    altavistaaltavista Posts: 1,291 ★★★★
    Johnrs45 said:

H3t3r said:

Johnrs45 said:

Her damage output increase over the time with max spirit charges.what I m saying is her basic attacks and specials attacks deals comparatively low damage.im suggestion an easy and effective way to improve special damage.
    She uses Bleeds to do a lot of her damage, so it is not a bug that her basic attacks and specials don't do comparatively high damage. Scorpion comparatively does low damage with his debuffs, but it is not a bug it is just the way the character is designed.

• Options
    altavista said:

Johnrs45 said:

H3t3r said:

Johnrs45 said:

She uses Bleeds to do a lot of her damage, so it is not a bug that her basic attacks and specials don't do comparatively high damage. Scorpion comparatively does low damage with his debuffs, but it is not a bug it is just the way the character is designed.

What about bleed immune champions and her bleeds are good. maintaining bleeds is still a skill.her special damages may make her playstyle more easier and good against bleed immune champs. Her awankend abilty too seems not that good against bleed immune .
    For scorpion his special damage is far better than most of the champions . Cheeilth has fun playstyle .if her special damages immmproves she will be great quester and more people will love her.cheeilth is good no doipt about it.allbi would want increse in special damages like absorbing man.she will be great skill champ.
  • Options
    BitterSteelBitterSteel Posts: 9,254 ★★★★★
    Johnrs45 said:

altavista said:

Johnrs45 said:

H3t3r said:

Johnrs45 said:

What about bleed immune champions.
    Her sig makes her very good against bleed immune champions, I took an R3 Photon boss in war with her, and other bleed immune champs on paths.

It makes her have a vastly increased crit rate, and allows her to make up for lack of bleeds. When you're hitting full combos of 14k mediums and 9k lights it's not too bad. Plus her Sp2 ends up doing a really nice chunk of damage when all 3 hits crit.

Not every champ needs to hit hard on specials specifically. Chee'ilth gets utility from her specials, though the Sp1 makes her bleed more, and Sp3 makes her bleeds more potent. Her damage mostly comes from bleeds, or basic hits against bleed immune.
  • Options

Johnrs45 said:

altavista said:

Johnrs45 said:

H3t3r said:

Johnrs45 said:

Her sig makes her very good against bleed immune champions, I took an R3 Photon boss in war with her, and other bleed immune champs on paths.

It makes her have a vastly increased crit rate, and allows her to make up for lack of bleeds. When you're hitting full combos of 14k mediums and 9k lights it's not too bad. Plus her Sp2 ends up doing a really nice chunk of damage when all 3 hits crit.

Not every champ needs to hit hard on specials specifically. Chee'ilth gets utility from her specials, though the Sp1 makes her bleed more, and Sp3 makes her bleeds more potent. Her damage mostly comes from bleeds, or basic hits against bleed immune.
    Can u send some videos
    Would love to see
    I have 2 to 3 skill gem thinking to using it on her
    Her rebalance will happen in coming weeks
    So that it will be good
    I used her .un awakened cheeilth.i do like her
    But I don't know when I will awaken her.hope her rebalance make her even better
  • Options
    WOLF_LINKWOLF_LINK Posts: 1,324 ★★★★
    Johnrs45 said:

altavista said:

Johnrs45 said:

H3t3r said:

Johnrs45 said:

What about bleed immune champions and her bleeds are good. maintaining bleeds is still a skill.her special damages may make her playstyle more easier and good against bleed immune champs. Her awankend abilty too seems not that good against bleed immune .
    For scorpion his special damage is far better than most of the champions . Cheeilth has fun playstyle .if her special damages immmproves she will be great quester and more people will love her.cheeilth is good no doipt about it.allbi would want increse in special damages like absorbing man.she will be great skill champ.
    Then don’t use her against Bleed Immune Champs? You could say the same about Nick Fury and he‘s still one of the best Skills.
  • Options

Johnrs45 said:

Johnrs45 said:

altavista said:

Johnrs45 said:

H3t3r said:

Johnrs45 said:

Can u send some videos
    Would love to see
    So that it will be good
    Honestly, do not expect her rebalance to buff her, she's incredibly powerful already. Just trying to save you from getting hopes too high

I do have videos, i'm currently working on a Necropolis compilation using her, and i've been uploading war videos with her where i use her every war in a season in T1 Masters war. If you're interested in either of those I can share my channel link? (Don't want it to seem like I'm promoting here, only if you're interested :) )
    I found your channel bro
    After seeing your videos she is my first r3 as I have that gem thank you bro .now I m your subscriber 😄
  • Options
    Johnrs45 said:

Johnrs45 said:

Johnrs45 said:

altavista said:

Johnrs45 said:

H3t3r said:

Johnrs45 said:

Can u send some videos
    Would love to see
    So that it will be good
    Honestly, do not expect her rebalance to buff her, she's incredibly powerful already. Just trying to save you from getting hopes too high

I do have videos, i'm currently working on a Necropolis compilation using her, and i've been uploading war videos with her where i use her every war in a season in T1 Masters war. If you're interested in either of those I can share my channel link? (Don't want it to seem like I'm promoting here, only if you're interested :) )
    I found your channel bro
    After seeing your videos she is my first r3 as I have that gem thank you bro .now I m your subscriber 😄
    Thank you! I appreciate it :))

What I would say is just make sure you do enjoy her, I love her to bits but gotta make sure you enjoy a champ before you rank
  • Options
    LJFLJF Posts: 172 ★★★
    One small change I could see that would make her far more playable is refreshing bleeds when punishing any special attack or heavy, instead of refreshing with a heavy attack that counters one of those. Sure you wouldn't get the additional bleeds a heavy provides (which incentivizes you to heavy counter when able), but it would also allow you to maintain the bleeds you have easier without having to play with a pretty wonky playstyle. I like her a lot, but this one little change would give her far more flexibility without making her OP.
  • Options
    LJF said:

One small change I could see that would make her far more playable is refreshing bleeds when punishing any special attack or heavy, instead of refreshing with a heavy attack that counters one of those. Sure you wouldn't get the additional bleeds a heavy provides (which incentivizes you to heavy counter when able), but it would also allow you to maintain the bleeds you have easier without having to play with a pretty wonky playstyle. I like her a lot, but this one little change would give her far more flexibility without making her OP.

I think you guys are underestimating her a little bit haha, I’m more worried about her maybe getting a tune down because she’s got such crazy damage (not 100% serious there)

Making a punish pause bleeds would make her so, so easy to play. At the moment a lot of her damage is balanced by at least having you need to punish with a heavy (though her heavy reach is crazy). You would severely imbalance her by allowing her to pause in such an easy way
  • Options
    EdisonLawEdisonLaw Posts: 1,941 ★★★★
    Chee’ilth looks great (I don’t have her). Regen, great bleed damage, long reach on her heavy, unstoppable and miss counter
  • Options
    Sachhyam257Sachhyam257 Posts: 976 ★★★★
    I love my r2 chee'ilth; she's bulky, has good dot, miss counter, cleanse, tranqualize, grit, and block dmg mitigation.

The only thing I'd like to see changed would be her animation speed, just make it a hair faster (both basic and special animation speed).
  • Options
    WunderbarrWunderbarr Posts: 3
    edited January 19

Her sig makes her very good against bleed immune champions, I took an R3 Photon boss in war with her

I have unduped Chee and honestly I found Black Cat more useful in AW for me because Cat can deal with bleed immune champs like Photon. But Chee is also great and I am not sure... Could you give an advise who deserves a rank up in skill class more in your opinion: Chee or Black cat? (both unduped).