**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

GOT YOUR CRYPT REWARDS? AW REWARDS? NEED A NEW ALLIANCE? AW PLAT.. AQ MAPS 6 + RAIDS!!! AND BG!!

Now that AW is officially over. We all got our Crypt rewards.. I have a super chill, easy going alliance. No stress, no pressure, no drama, no crying!!! Just active end game players, taking it easy and enjoying the game.

Most of us are doing acts 7 and 8, we finished Necropolis, so we have champs at 7*r3, 6r5 and 4, MAX and ascended etc.

AW; PLAT with 3 groups
AQ; MAPS 6 w/ MODS
AQ RAIDS; the rewards are too juicy
BG; minimum is a lite 100k, but most of us shoot for 200/300k to equal 8-12 million as a team

Add me on LINE >> GEORGIE24K

Comments

• Options
    Death33Death33 Posts: 110 ★★
    “Super chill and easy going alliance.”
    Yeah we totally get that impression from your title…
  • Options
    Blue_MarvelBlue_Marvel Posts: 236
    Death33 said:

“Super chill and easy going alliance.”
    Yeah we totally get that impression from your title…

Girl bye! I don't care what impression YOU got
  • Options

WHY ARE WE YELLING?

...... what? Smh
  • Options
    ChiAmahChiAmah Posts: 3
    Hi guys, I don't understand why I didn't get crypt rewards still waiting... I did necropolis since December..
  • Options
    LadyLotusLadyLotus Posts: 102
    I just messaged you on LINE
  • Options
    ChiAmah said:

Hi guys, I don't understand why I didn't get crypt rewards still waiting... I did necropolis since December..

Maybe this isn't the place to get heard.. try sending an email to Kabam directly?
  • Options
    Meanwhile.. we're still looking for 2 players!!!

Players with 7* and 6* champs
    Active, and Communicate!!
    The rewards in RAIDS are too good
  • Options
    kahlkorverkahlkorver Posts: 161
    You said you're super chill and easy going but how so if you guys are in Plat war-wise? I'm currently on Plat 3 and it's stressful so looking to go down to Gold 1 or 2 tiers but your post is interesting.
  • Options

You said you're super chill and easy going but how so if you guys are in Plat war-wise? I'm currently on Plat 3 and it's stressful so looking to go down to Gold 1 or 2 tiers but your post is interesting.

Message me on LINE app >> GEORGIE24K

Trust me when I tell you.. we got to Platinum level VERY casually. Lolol I don't want to give out our formula. But it's simple, stress-free with no drama and no crying.

Just good leadership 😊
  • Options
    sfu_koraxsfu_korax Posts: 240 ★★
    Is it ok if I don't intend to use communication methods other than the ones in game (no line etc)?
  • Options
    KolomansKolomans Posts: 3
    I’m interested if your still looking
  • Options
    sfu_korax said:

Is it ok if I don't intend to use communication methods other than the ones in game (no line etc)?

I'm sorry sir, but LINE makes it soooo much easier to communicate. Not only that, but we are our own forums.. we share insight, game info, help each other rank up suggestions, ideas.. tips and tricks for completing quest, RAIDS etc.

So LINE app is NEEDED for us.
  • Options
    Kolomans said:

I’m interested if your still looking

Sure, message me on LINE >> GEORGIE24K
  • Options
    LadyLotusLadyLotus Posts: 102
    I have LINE

^_^
  • Options
    We're looking for a Paragon or a Valiant player. Someone who did Necropolis and can handle Tier 4 Platinum wars.