Options

Raids rewards question

Does anyone have rewards from the non-paragon chests? I'm not paragon so I cannot claim those, so I just claimed the alliance quest raid crystal, and I wanna know what others got from that. If it's not anything too crazy, I probably wont buy the raid tickets that often. Can y'all post pics or leave a comment?

Thanks.

Comments

• Options
    SuperSam568SuperSam568 Posts: 35
    I don’t think anyone is choosing those chests :(

If you strong enough to do raids, you’ll be paragon.

Probably only way we find out is if kabam tells us :)
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,235 ★★★★
    edited January 18
    My alliance wasn't paragon and he got 5k 6 star shards back to back. I don't think 5k 6 star shards is worth it myself. You can get plenty of 6 star shards pretty easily these days.

• Options
    sharkdeavoursharkdeavour Posts: 445 ★★
    Bznm said:

Does anyone have rewards from the non-paragon chests? I'm not paragon so I cannot claim those, so I just claimed the alliance quest raid crystal, and I wanna know what others got from that. If it's not anything too crazy, I probably wont buy the raid tickets that often. Can y'all post pics or leave a comment?

Thanks.

You’re not paragon and you can’t claim non- paragon chest? What’re you then? Im confused 😂
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,235 ★★★★
    I think OP is TB and wants to do raids but doesn't know if the rewards are worth it. My alliance is only TB and they got 5k 6 star shards twice from the Raid chest.
  • Options
    BznmBznm Posts: 32

I think OP is TB and wants to do raids but doesn't know if the rewards are worth it. My alliance is only TB and they got 5k 6 star shards twice from the Raid chest.

Oh ok, 5k 6 star shards from one chest isn't anything too crazy tbh. Just wish kabam would release the contents and drop rates of the prizes in the crystals.
  • Options
    BznmBznm Posts: 32

Bznm said:

Thanks.

You’re not paragon and you can’t claim non- paragon chest? What’re you then? Im confused 😂
    Yeah my bad, worded that weird. Just wanted to know what was in the non-paragon chests since im only tb.
  • Options
    Rayven5220Rayven5220 Posts: 1,608 ★★★★
    I got half a mystic t5cc on my alt.

Can't remember what the first chest had in it 😢