**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Best 6000 units I’ve ever spent.

The last five pack for the win.

Comments

• Options
    MagonusMagonus Posts: 521 ★★★
    Nice!
  • Options
    Adrianz1Adrianz1 Posts: 58
    The lottery pays the potential winner with money from all the certain losers, ik its a harsh way of saying it but its true! You just got lucky!
  • Options
    DeaconDeacon Posts: 4,069 ★★★★★

Best 600 I spent. Well it's not a bully eye. But I'll take it.

geez I'd say!!!! let me have some of that lol
  • Options
    PT_99PT_99 Posts: 2,341 ★★★★★
    edited January 19
    Congrats,
    Nerf bullshy now
  • Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★
    Deacon said:

Best 600 I spent. Well it's not a bully eye. But I'll take it.

geez I'd say!!!! let me have some of that lol
    Take all of it. When you spent 12k units on silk and photon crystals and don't have them still even as 6*s. I'm f2p outside morbin time pass. So units are all grinded.
    I have opened 30+ featureds and have only kindrid as 6*. Maybe I built all the luck with the past unluck.

Im looking for 6* bullyeye or 6* onslaught. Not even expecting 7*, Risking for the chocochip biscuit. I'm doing arena, so I'll throw few more units before it ends. Cuz the greed them as 6* is still there.
    First 7* out of any amount of paragon I have opened though, lol. One 7* once a year are my odds.

Won't advise anyone to spend units on crystals but sometime you just give in to temptation. And let it go, let it goo.
  • Options
    TheObiJuanTheObiJuan Posts: 44
    edited January 19
    Congrats! His 7* was the first spin on a ten pack and I tried for five more and landed his 6*.

It’s a shame I didn’t wait one more day to use the 7* R1-R2 gem.

• Options
    SirGamesBondSirGamesBond Posts: 4,222 ★★★★★

Congrats! His 7* was the first spin on a ten pack and I tried for five more and landed his 6*.

It’s a shame I didn’t wait one more day to use the 7* R1-R2 gem.

Send me the 6*. You can have my gorr and cosmic iso and 1500 gold which came with it.
  • Options
    Ayden_noah1Ayden_noah1 Posts: 1,184 ★★★★
    Congrats, that's some good use of 6k in units. Next time it be all 4-5 stars only so becareful.
  • Options
    DeathsworkerDeathsworker Posts: 144 ★★
    PT_99 said:

Congrats,
    Nerf bullshy now

you forgot the t at the end up shy
  • Options
    psp742psp742 Posts: 2,318 ★★★★
    I loss count how much units I spent.. but is almost close to 6k.. only few 6* no 7* sigh!!!

Congratulations OP
  • Options
    G-Hun-GearG-Hun-Gear Posts: 1,447 ★★★★
    Whoever spends units on crystals deserves the best of luck, they’re gonna need it…