Options

Raids Thanos Root Bug and Titania Whiff

2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
I was permanently rooted in Raids fighting Thanos. Also while rooted my first light attack following the initial medium attack would whiff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMeVBj6qiFY

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
model: SM-X200
Android version 13
Current MCOC version
Thanos boss on the right path, following Maestro and before Kang.

Comments

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★
    Did you hit the damage cap before this? The fight is about 2 minutes done at the start here
  • Options
    2StarKing2StarKing Posts: 855 ★★★
    ahmynuts said:

Did you hit the damage cap before this? The fight is about 2 minutes done at the start here

No I was 6% from cap.
  • Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 6,158 ★★★★★
    2StarKing said:

ahmynuts said:

No I was 6% from cap.
    That is very interesting then
  • Options
    airmundoairmundo Posts: 147
    The permanent roots a problem, the whiffs are just root making you slightly too far away from thanos to land a light attack. I’ve seen that in regular questing on root nodes where I corner them, get rooted, mediums hit but lights don’t.
  • Options
    JimajohnJimajohn Posts: 96
    2StarKing said:

I was permanently rooted in Raids fighting Thanos. Also while rooted my first light attack following the initial medium attack would whiff.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rMeVBj6qiFY

Samsung Galaxy Tab A8
    model: SM-X200
    Android version 13
    Current MCOC version
    Thanos boss on the right path, following Maestro and before Kang.

Yeah both these things happened to me on the first 2 days of raids. (Thanos fight 1 on left side.)
    Basically it's a new node on these secret champions called "Kabam says." - when kabam says you lose, you lose.
    Hope this helps :)
  • Options
    MarvelNoobMarvelNoob Posts: 915 ★★★★
    You may need to throw a special attack in that situation to just get the root off