**KNOWN AW ISSUE**
Please be aware, there is a known issue with Saga badging when observing the AW map.
The team have found the source of the issue and will be updating with our next build.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
Options

Raids Thanos block mission

2»

Comments

• Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,194 ★★★★★
    Yeah either they make some adjustments or rename it to MCOC Elden Raids… 😐
  • Options
    BigBlueOxBigBlueOx Posts: 1,641 ★★★★★
    DrZola said:

PIKESTAIN said:

If they just changed it to strike thanos block it would be fine.

Then the AI would run the “evade+light counter” program as you swipe in to tag his block.

Dr. Zola
    lol I agree, it’s not even a shallow dex anymore it’s a full on evade/light punish move at the hyperspeed AI gets to do it.
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,740 ★★★★★
    BigBlueOx said:

DrZola said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Then the AI would run the “evade+light counter” program as you swipe in to tag his block.

Dr. Zola
    lol I agree, it’s not even a shallow dex anymore it’s a full on evade/light punish move at the hyperspeed AI gets to do it.
    It’s like the old Spidey/BW “all in one move+combo to the face” effect.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    FunnyDudeFunnyDude Posts: 491 ★★★★
    My two cents: send out some free revives and potions, this will make your customers happy, then tune raid in the next a few weeks.
  • Options
    BigBlueOx said:

DrZola said:

PIKESTAIN said:

Dr. Zola
    AI's tired of having MSD have it's way with it and is evolving to match his skill at this point... We're all screwed :lol:
  • Options
    Manup456Manup456 Posts: 887 ★★★★

@DrZola I think it’s because VIKI has taken over 😱
  • Options
    Etm34Etm34 Posts: 1,656 ★★★★★
    Not related, but can raid revives go into my stash? 2/3 groups in my battle group are at Ultron, but one isn’t. So I need to know if I can stack my revives until they get there, or if I need to just dump them on the link shield Ultron
  • Options
    BasamiBasami Posts: 15
    So I decided to make a post about block missions and there it was. We are doing thanos on the middle lane. I don't need to say that blocking after a while is impossible and the ai is not throwing specials or heavies and al that since its been posted here over and over. The thing that makes this extra painful is that 10% of 142 million is apparently 10 million hp. I hit de damage cap and thanos went from 102 million to 92 million. So we need to do 142% damage instead of 100
  • Options
    Yeah I noticed that too on one of my runs but ignored it because of the rage I was feeling, but the maths aren't mathing

• Options
    Eb0ny-O-M4wEb0ny-O-M4w Posts: 13,853 ★★★★★
    Maybe they could add a "no damage on parry" mechanic when that block damage action comes up ...
  • Options
    DrZolaDrZola Posts: 8,740 ★★★★★
    Manup456 said:

@DrZola I think it’s because VIKI has taken over 😱

VIKI, HAL9000, SkyNet…the entire gang.

Dr. Zola
  • Options
    DevsAreHappyDevsAreHappy Posts: 9

Pikolu said:

If you're deep into the fight, you only need to occasionally complete missions to keep role force up, and if you're a few fights in, you only need to complete a couple missions to get your max damage. You don't need to spam complete the missions the entire time, especially if you're playing into the boost you chose. If you're playing into your boost, you get role force within completing 2 missions and then you are free to ignore the missions (assuming the next role is fully ramped) until your role force is about to expire and then you can complete another one.

Doesn't change the fact it's a glaring oversight, my roleforce expired earlier and I got back to back blocks, two blocks later I was dead.
    Two blocks kills you? Check my name, this is the reason.
  • Options
    Supersha7Supersha7 Posts: 193 ★★
    The revives can go into stash, but then only last 24 hrs