**Mastery Loadouts**
Due to issues related to the release of Mastery Loadouts, the "free swap" period will be extended.
The new end date will be May 1st.
Options

Raid Item Limit Bug (MERGED THREADS) - FIXED

Comments

• Options
    RiderofHellRiderofHell Posts: 4,402 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Nothing ever goes according to when kabam releases content. 🀣
  • Options
    SkyFire47SkyFire47 Posts: 2 β˜…
    Weird for it to say 15 item limit all of a sudden. If that was intended, raids are DOA.
  • Options
    Sector1988Sector1988 Posts: 24 β˜…
    Same with my alliance. No one can revive
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 240 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Mate you made it to Ultron yet? Alternating specials to complete the missions and you need to throw 4/5 specials for one charge πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

It's taking people 90 seconds to build a single charge, most i've seen is 3 charges from a full 3min fight
  • Options
    CsuttonCsutton Posts: 177 β˜…β˜…
    Same here. It’s definitely bugged. Hope they can fix this quickly. We’ve all invested a lot of time (and a lot of resources for many folks)

• Options
    ahmynutsahmynuts Posts: 5,995 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    edited January 21
    Nothing like the game functioning properly in the weekend. This raid week is a massive bust
  • Options
    GeoradGeorad Posts: 59 β˜…
    Suddenly there's items limit.
  • Options
    Penguinmaster5Penguinmaster5 Posts: 5 β˜…
    I’ve been trying to revive in raids with AQ team revives but they’re not working when they have worked before. Dunno why

• Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    No actual limit because when I try to buy their 60% revive it lets me add it….. of course the free revives would be bugged

• Options
    TheAngryOneTheAngryOne Posts: 436 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    Imagine a revive limit in a game mode where you are forced to use revives en masse πŸ˜‚

If this is intended for the future I won't be playing it again.
  • Options
    TheExit27TheExit27 Posts: 674 β˜…β˜…β˜…
    One the last day too. Such buyer’s remorse. I feel like I never should’ve tried Raids now. I guess I was right about Raids the first time.
  • Options
    Sunny2595Sunny2595 Posts: 20 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike please fix it asap. we are already behind.
  • Options
    Fit_Fun9329Fit_Fun9329 Posts: 1,836 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    And again - moderation on weekends is needed. Especially when introducing such a cost intensive new mode as raids
  • Options
    GeoradGeorad Posts: 59 β˜…
    After use some small health potions I've hitting great numbers. 🀣
  • Options
    Sunny2595Sunny2595 Posts: 20 β˜…
    Chovner said:

No actual limit because when I try to buy their 60% revive it lets me add it….. of course the free revives would be bugged

try using it after you buy it
  • Options
    HippoSleek_JHippoSleek_J Posts: 172 β˜…β˜…

I hope they sort this SOON 🫀
  • Options
    edited January 21

And again - moderation on weekends is needed. Especially when introducing such a cost intensive new mode as raids

What good is moderation on a forum if there's no developers in the office to make any changes
  • Options
    ChovnerChovner Posts: 1,142 β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…
    RIP to the time, resources and units we poured in this week to Raids :lol::unamused:
  • Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 β˜…β˜…

Mate you made it to Ultron yet? Alternating specials to complete the missions and you need to throw 4/5 specials for one charge πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ

It's taking people 90 seconds to build a single charge, most i've seen is 3 charges from a full 3min fight

Yeah I'm on ultron now, the mechanics of this boss absolutly sucks... I get jts not meant to be easy as we do have 10 people attacking him but still it's a shambles.. along with the thanis needs to take block but he has fury and peirce damage like who the hell came up with that idea🀦🏻
  • Options
    Ecklor68Ecklor68 Posts: 19 β˜…
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Zibiit @Kabam Porthos @Kabam Vydious @Kabam Lyra what's the deal with Raids revives? Nobody can revive and we should have another 23 hours to finish.
  • Options
    WhiteKnightWhiteKnight Posts: 240 β˜…β˜…β˜…

Yeah I'm on ultron now, the mechanics of this boss absolutly sucks... I get jts not meant to be easy as we do have 10 people attacking him but still it's a shambles.. along with the thanis needs to take block but he has fury and peirce damage like who the hell came up with that idea🀦🏻
    Whole things a s**t show let's be honest.

And now this, thought Kabam didn't even work weekends so how's this happened now? It ain't getting fixed till they start tomorrow so we'll get a matter of hours to finish this unless we get a miracle πŸ€¦β€β™‚οΈ
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

What good is moderation on a forum if there's no developers in the office to make any changes
    To confirm that bugs get acknowledged or such .. we need also an emergency developer on demand πŸ˜…
  • Options
    Brimstonez1Brimstonez1 Posts: 1 β˜…
    Our team is locked out from reviving as well. Spent a ton of glory buying potions. 106 items used to be locked out at final boss. They should compensate.
  • Options

ahmynuts said:

To confirm that bugs get acknowledged or such .. we need also an emergency developer on demand πŸ˜…
    I'd be mad if that was me. Imagine getting your phone blown up when you're trying to relax on a Sunday with "ay yo man another bug happend. We're gonna need you to come in"
  • Options
    AdamGucciAdamGucci Posts: 10 β˜…
    Come on Kabaam sort it out!

• Options
    Mrwarren96Mrwarren96 Posts: 425 β˜…β˜…
    I don't understand why this has just come up now but hasn't happened all week? I've used a bunch of normal aq items but now it's kicked in for whatever reason, something has updated or bugged in the game as this is not meant to happen.. if this stops us completing it and we fail to get rewards because of their **** up im gonna be pissed!!
  • Options
    ahmynuts said:

ahmynuts said:

I'd be mad if that was me. Imagine getting your phone blown up when you're trying to relax on a Sunday with "ay yo man another bug happend. We're gonna need you to come in"
    Sure me too!

But I didn’t set the schedule of the mode πŸ˜…
  • Options
    Sector1988Sector1988 Posts: 24 β˜…
    edited January 21
    Cannot use any AQ revives. Free or otherwise