CANNOT LOGIN SINCE 2 DAYS

Darshan142Darshan142 Member Posts: 12
Hello Kabam,

It’s been 2 days now since I have not been able to login to my game. It’s just not opening anymore and it’s stuck on the loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times now still even can’t get to any screen and only stuck on loading screen. Kindly assist me ASAP. I am using an iPhone 14. Latest iOS 17. PLEASE HELPPP!!!!!!

Comments

• FrostGiantLordFrostGiantLord Member Posts: 1,952 ★★★★
    This is a known bug, and Kabam is currently working on a fix. I'd advise you to just stay calm while Kabam fixes this issue. You're not the only one who's experiencing this
  • ZwickaZwicka Member Posts: 2

Hello Kabam,

It’s been 2 days now since I have not been able to login to my game. It’s just not opening anymore and it’s stuck on the loading screen. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game 3 times now still even can’t get to any screen and only stuck on loading screen. Kindly assist me ASAP. I am using an iPhone 14. Latest iOS 17. PLEASE HELPPP!!!!!!

Try to deactivate the Apple Game Center
  • Darshan142Darshan142 Member Posts: 12
    @FrostGiantLord . Thanks for confirming. But this unacceptable it’s been literally two days and I still don’t see any update on YouTube or any forums or by any content creators as well.
    Hello Kabam,

I even tried disabling the game centre still nothing can you give some update on this.

Regards.
  • MiniMFMiniMF Member Posts: 848 ★★★★
    u dont have another device you can play on ?
    No my friend. People only have 1 phones
  • Spidey081Spidey081 Member Posts: 34
    Did this get resolved? I am having a similar issue that started about 3 days ago...It is only on 1 of my accounts. I have 2 alts i can log into. Ive tried from 2 different devices. But my main account just gets to 2nd loading screen and said it cant connect.
  • DNA3000DNA3000 Member, Guardian Posts: 19,359 Guardian
    Spidey081 said:

Did this get resolved? I am having a similar issue that started about 3 days ago...It is only on 1 of my accounts. I have 2 alts i can log into. Ive tried from 2 different devices. But my main account just gets to 2nd loading screen and said it cant connect.

What I've heard that has helped some players:

1. Force close the game, then sign out of Game Center, don't sign back in, and then start the game client.

2. Sign out completely from the game itself, and then sign in with your Kabam login instead of using the linked account auto-sign in mechanism.

Make sure, of course, that your main account has a Kabam ID associated with it when you attempt this.
    i am on android and i usually only use the kabam sign in. Google does have a google play account which i imagine is similar to game center, and that doesnt work either.
    Spidey081 said:

i am on android and i usually only use the kabam sign in. Google does have a google play account which i imagine is similar to game center, and that doesnt work either.

I do not play on Android, but my recollection is that there is an app cache you can clear for installed apps on Android platforms. Have you tried clearing that cache? I'm not sure if uninstalling and immediately reinstalling does the same thing - on iOS, if you uninstall an app it does not remove all associated files for the app unless you explicitly tell it to do so on uninstall.
    Yup i tried that this morning too. at first just deleted app. restart phone. then decided to clear the app cache as well as all data. signed into both kabam and google play. no luck. And kabam response is to keep an eye out in the forums for an update. Extremely disappointing.
    Spidey081 said:

Yup i tried that this morning too. at first just deleted app. restart phone. then decided to clear the app cache as well as all data. signed into both kabam and google play. no luck. And kabam response is to keep an eye out in the forums for an update. Extremely disappointing.

Wild long shot. I assume you play on wifi. Have you tried logging in on cellular data, or alternatively while running a VPN that geolocates you to a different location?