Where are Raids Revives?

SiliyoSiliyo Member Posts: 1,458 ★★★★★
It’s an hour before Raids finish. I can’t find the free raids revive under Potions. Anybody else?

Comments

• captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 768 ★★★★
    same here
  • Standardman1989Standardman1989 Member Posts: 544 ★★★
    Too bad I wanted to do a last round 😕
  • Original_ShockzOriginal_Shockz Member Posts: 12
    same we needed these revives to finish the last boss but now it looks like we can't :(
  • MezmerisedMezmerised Member Posts: 7
    Ye really annoying hopefully they do something like extend the time and give us the revives
  • Wozzle007Wozzle007 Member Posts: 1,005 ★★★★★
    Honestly this type of move really turns me off from the mode. There’s an hour left, was going to have a final push then unit man it, if needed but nope. I really want to like Raids but it’s left a sour taste.
  • SymbioticVen9MSymbioticVen9M Member Posts: 92
    Frustrating experience, I found the Ultron Self-Repair Annoying as well as the 10% Cap but now this is just the icing on top. It’s so punishing when you make a small mistake in Raids and you have to compensate, be it spending units or setting yourself a day back, Raids has overall disappointed from a good idea to a greedy one
  • Rizzothelegend30Rizzothelegend30 Member Posts: 3
    The other part is we lost time due to their bugs yesterday too... thx kabam
  • geaimsgeaims Member Posts: 45
    Thx kabam
  • captaincushcaptaincush Member Posts: 768 ★★★★
    they are back now, hurry!
  • PT_99PT_99 Member Posts: 4,134 ★★★★★
    edited January 22
    Nerfed, thx kabam
    I wish people won't spend units in next raids, Idk why anyone should on a broken gamemode.
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    ** THEY ARE BACK **
  • SummonerNRSummonerNR Member, Guardian Posts: 12,319 Guardian
    Yesterday, from re-reading original Announcement about Raids, it mentioned they would be available during Raid a week.
    And since Glory Store resets 1 hr prior to AQ day time, had a feeling they might not be available.

Was hoping they would still be available (even thru off-weeks), just so everyone could start out next month already at 6 waiting to be used 1st day (2 inventory, 2 Stash from earlier in morning PRIOR to Raids starting, then another 2 Stash after Raids begins and Glory resets that 1st day).

If they just kicked “Today's” into existence, not sure they will reset again tomorrow though.
  • Wotan_02Wotan_02 Member Posts: 4
    You allready claimed 14 :#
  • TyphoonTyphoon Member Posts: 1,802 ★★★★★
    100% not playing this mode again until they make huge changes.
  • ege999menege999men Member Posts: 314 ★★

As you can see it gets removed from the shop before it gets refreshed.